Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter Day & Splish Splash....




Easter day!What we do today? It's a hot hot & sunny day!Since i just receive my "kids pool" last two days, i decide to open it up and fill with water and let my boys to have a fun time!!!

Yes, they enjoy it so much, they spend about one hour inside the water, and have to by force to "drag" them out from the pool.After playing too long in the water, Fearles notice that his fingers got "wrinkles" he keep showing me and start worry why his hand is like that! hahahahaha..so funny!Two of them screaming and yelling and play happily in the water!While mummy stand aside keep snapping photos, and sit aside to watch them.Cruz to be cheeky he use the cup to pour the water on me..till me also wet!

Ater get them out from the pool, bath them, make them milk, and mummy bring them to go and see rabbits!! Yes, rabbits! Today is Easter day, so at Bangsar Village there's two days Bunny Feeding session! I decide to bring them to have a look.Reach there, not many people, so we paid RM5 for each kid and get a packet of "food" to feed the rabbits. Cruz seems a bit afraid of rabbits, he keep cling on me, dont want to let go.And the rabbits like to go near him, maybe knows that he is afraid of them..hahahaha...As for Fearles he try to feed the rabbit, but he dont know how to place the "food" on the hand for the rabbit to eat.He put it into the rabbits mouth "force" them to eat!We just stay for a short while than we leave.

I think it's a good experience for them to see rabbits and feed them and touch them!This is how we spent our time on the Easter day!It's a fruitful weekend, and i hope my boys do have a wonderful time!!!

15 comments:

huisia said...

Happy Easter!
Really fruitful..not like my day, the whole day i only saw my Jo being crankily there..

sue said...

Hey, Fearles is really good wor, so small also calmly squatting there and feed the rabbits...last time Ivan was his age, sked of the rabbit wan...

babykhong said...

Aisehh...I didn't know about the rabbits feeding session in BV, if not we can bring Brae there too....aiyaa.

Sasha said...

very ber fruitful!

Judy Chow said...

nice easter day u have, and both are very happy enjoying their time.

mom2ashley said...

oh yea..definitely a good experience for the kids to feed the rabbits...i'd let ashley do that as well if I had the chance

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Hey..you finally got the pool thingy for the boys....looks like a lot of fun :D Yeah...if I knew there're rabbits at BV, I would have taken Ashley too. We went to MV instead ;)

Esther said...

Wonderful weekends for both Fearles n Cruz, oh Ya !, Happy Belated Easter Day !!

Binky, Blogging & Such said...

Happy "belated" Easter! Happy to know that you folks are having a swell of a time!

michelle said...

I always tell my children, you dont wanna your fingers to turn into raisin, faster come out. :P

Twin said...

they must have love feeding the rabbits ... cute cuddly animals. Bangsar Village always have these bunnies display during easter. :)

Desperate Mummy said...

Hi, Annie ur boys look different when I first met them. Big boy alreadi.

Wah, they look so fun ler swimming together and with the bunny :)

laundryamah said...

ayo time to set up one for my kids! but but but,,,ayo soooo lazeeeeee & it's been raining all the weekends....excuses excuses...

1+2mom said...

1st time here, you had a wonderful twins and nice holiday :)

Hijackqueen said...

Not sure issit just me, but I think the older your twins grow, their facial don't look alike now. And I think one has got lesser hair than the other. But they are still so cuteee.