Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Night Story!!

Last weekend while chat msn with Jazzmint happily, I got a shocked!!!!! I nearly drop my heart out on the computer desk! Tell u the story, the story is about my two boys! Each of them always likes to give me a heart attack at night.

Scene 1:
Last Saturday night I was updating my Blog and chatting with Jazz & watching Astro at the same time (hubby and two boys already slept). I am so happy that I can have some “ME” time. After don’t know how long, suddenly I felt like someone is standing behind and watching me!!!! I just turn my head and I saw Cruz was standing behind me, carrying two bolsters and one cartoon pillow (which my mum just bought for them) with his jut jut and standing there looking at me. I nearly screamed! But I didn’t, I remain calm (hahaha) but I can hear my heart “pop pop pop pop” pumping so fast like going to pop out. So I bring him back to sleep again. But he keep tossed and turn, few times saw him already slept than I can quietly go back to my computer and continue update my post. But he come out again and stand there.No choice, I have to off my computer and go to bed.

Scene 2:
Each night I will wake up at 3am+ to feed them milk. Normally I will on a small light, as u know la, wake up middle in the night to make milk sometime mind still blur, so will just concentrating making the milk. And I can feel like there is someone standing beside you and looking at you quietly, will you freak out? Yes, that’s my boys! Always is Cruz!!
Wow! My life will shorten a few years lei, if every night I got a “surprise” like this.

Scene 3:
There is a night which was about 10pm+, I still watching my Astro – Wah Lai Toi and at the same time, I was cleaning and tidying up my room. And when I turn around I saw Fearles standing near to the closet (which is the bedroom side with no lights on; I was at the living room). He stands still and not moving, and carries his bolsters! I screamed “AH!” U knows it’s like those horror movie, always got a kids standing there quietly! Eeeeee!!! I told my hub, “U knows if I got heart attack, sure I faint already!”

This always happen few times, but I still can’t get use of them standing there quietly and looking at me..hahaha!! Me still screaming and screaming and screaming…..

18 comments:

becky's mum said...

Me also, sure shout out loud! Tell your boys to call you when they got up from their sleep, can ah? Every time frighten like that also cannot tahan larr...

mom2ashley said...

ai yo...scary la...hahah..like horror movie!

jazzmint said...

dont say u, me oso sked LOL

Vien said...

Yea, must teach your boys to call out to you..make sure they don't call u the scary way..then u lagi have heart attack. LOL!

huisia said...

Haha..scary la..me also scared!

Judy Chow said...

i read also got frighten in that way..teach them to call you whenever wan to look for u..

IMMomsDaughter said...

Ha ha..your boys so funny but if me, sure pengsan liao :)

sss1979 aka Nicole said...

haha.. kind of scary oso.. lucky u have strong heart.

ShannonC. said...

hahaha
i trying to imagine, if that happen to me, i sure scream... hahaha.... then from then on, all lights on at all time... hahaha

Etcetera~Mommy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... sorry la.. but dem farnee la.. U sure they didnt do it by purpose?? :P

Sasha said...

hahahah Man...damn funny man yr kids,

sue said...

Me also will bip boop bip boop la, why they stand there quietly, no noise wan... normally kids where got so quiet wor, orang belum sampai, suara sampai oredi lorrr...

Binky, Blogging & Such said...

This is so hilarious, reading the way you tell how your kids scare you... just like watching horror movies! I also get goosebumps picturing your kids sneaking up at night behind you and stood there watching quietly... eeeekk!

Hahahahahahahhah!

Allyfeel & bb said...

No need another horror movie edi. Hahaha...just tell them to call u whenever they are around. ;)

laundryamah said...

OMG! They still have midnight feeds!!! Better stop la! ayooooo..

mommy of two angels said...

lucky u got very strong heart!!

Jessie Woo said...

*fainted* liao lor ....

michelle said...

Maybe you should get one of those door alert, everytime someone pass thru the door, a music is played.

Either that or make your cruz wear a bell. :P