Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Sleepless night....

Don’t know what “bugs” had got into my boys. *sigh* they are not sleep well and so do mummy.

Last one whole week, every night Fearles will cry and scream and pulling a big fuss during mid of the night. He wants me to carry him and pat him to sleep. Once I put him down to his own place to sleep, he cried again. Sometime leave me no choice I have to carry him and laid him on my chest and sleep with me. After a while he cry again, this will go on off on off till morning. Arrrggg….my patience got limit, sometime I get really angry, I will smack his little “bum bum” or shouted at him. He opened his eyes and looks at me and start crying again. Haih! I feel bad, maybe Fearles not feeling well (he got slight fever and flu) but he never like this before. This “drama” continued for about a week, and mummy also didn’t get a good sleep for a week!!

This week I thought I can relax and have a good rest since Fearles had recover from his flu but no no no no!! Last night, Cruz started the same drama pula. And he is more “geng” than Fearles! Cruz start crying and get cranky about 11pm and it’s continue half an hour or one hour or two hours.Walau!!Me really get pissed off, I don’t know what happen to him, he just cry cry cry and in the middle of the night, which is so loud and clear!! I carry him and walk around in the room, he laid his head on my shoulder left and right, like choosing right position to sleep, but he can’t sleep, I can see his eyes is so tired and he is yawning ,he wanted to sleep, but it’s like something stop him from sleep and he cried again.I scolded him, I told him “mummy so tired! Mummy wants to sleep!!!” He cried even louder & with more crocodile tears dropping out! I give him his beloved “jut jut” he also don’t want. Same as Fearles, when he get cranky last week, I give him “jut jut” want to soothe him by that but he refused, he throw the “jut jut” away, so it’s like about a week plus he didn’t have his “jut jut” when he slept. Now is Cruz turn! Good things is maybe from there onwards I don’t give them “jut jut” anymore and they can said “bye bye” to their “jut jut”??

I don’t know they got frighten or got shocked or is it “Tomb Sweeping Day” is round the corner, and they can feel it? I don’t believe all those “ghost” thing, but sometime hmmmm…hard to said!

Now whenever it come night time, I got a bit worried, don’t know who will be the turn to get cranky and crying! Hopefully tonight Cruz will be good, otherwise this mummy also gone “ku ku” lo!!! Hope all this “drama” will over soon!!

7 comments:

Esther said...

ehtan also doing the same thg, every nite mst wake up n cry few times, n i need to find his 'jut jut' n put it bck to his mouth, baru he balik Zzzz again. bt, after one - two hrs, repeat again.... tt y, my eyes become permanent 'panta eyes' sob~~ sob~~

Vien said...

Hehe..we talked about this yesterday. Wei, make sure you don't bring the boys out at night lor.

Judy Chow said...

I did bring him to tomb day, that day before sleep he did cry loud and every now and then with no reason, normally he will not cry like tat, so i might thougth that dirty things follow or wat..so i pray to him..for me I'm christian, i dunno u believe or not la...after pray he is calm down.

Same happen to my god sis kids, everytime back from Genting sure don't wan to go into the house, until the mum whack them and they cry terribly, then they refuse to eat also for almost 1 week..after my sis pray to them, they ok back to normal..many kids I heard they may feel uneasy and like not being themselve as normal for after stay in hotel or going to many places at night..ur boy may having slightly symptom like tat i think..

sue said...

Hope they're better already!

Allyfeel & bb said...

Do u believe in Ancestor coming back to visit? hehehe....dun want to scare u but when Ivan was younger, whenever during "cheng meng" He will cry at the same time at night. He did cry at the same time too recently but it was only a few days, after the cheng meng praying, back to normal, no more crying. Weird hor? ;)

Desperate Mummy said...

I agreed wif Prudy cos both my kids used to experience this. Sometimes you have to believe also.

Wokking Mum said...

Happened to me a few time before. My son likes to sneak up behind me. I jumped and he asked, Why? I frightened you ah? Hahaha! Can laugh some more. But never happen at night. I think I would have scream. Not as clam as you! LOL