Thursday, May 10, 2007

Backdated : My New Challeges

Over the past two weekends, I have three new challenges.

On the second week (28/4) without maid, I went for a long overdue hair cut and I bring along my two monkeys with me. I don’t dare to think what will happen, and I know it will be havoc. This is the first time i go out alone with two boys. Reach there about 11.30am, both my boys are good at first, both also sit on my lap, refuse to come down. Since the Salon is the first day opening they serve some cakes and pastries. At least I can give them cakes to keep them occupied. After sometime, they had “warm up” and they start running around and climbing up down the chair. Lucky the salon quite spacious and not much “machine” around, so the boys can run “happily” in the salon. I spent about two and a half hour there, when I had my hair cut, Cruz already fuss and want to sleep, I diverted his attention to see the hairdresser to cut my hair, he sit on my lap, suddenly I notice that he is half asleep, move left and right with the eyes closed..hahaha! So I let him sleep on my leg while I had my hair cut. Phew! Time to go home, lucky no major incident happen. On the way home, Fearles also went to his lala land; I think both of them are tired! (Didn’t bring camera, so no picture taken)

Night time, I got "date" with this mommy and this mommy and this mommy (all the way from Penang) to have crabbing session! Had planned nicely, somemore I told Angie I wan to njoy eating crabs, so long never crabbing, so must eat “kow kow”! Who knows,something happen (having some argument with hub) I angry and I went out alone with two kids. Everyone reach already and start their dinner, me the latest. Once sit down, as usual both refuse to sit in the high chair, both stick to me like “super glue”. I can see Angie look at me with a worried expression, “how u going to have dinner like this?” Yea, me hungry and look at the yummy food…Aaarrgggg…I have to wait both of them “warm up” first. Fearles decide to sit on the high chair after sometime, so I eat with one hand and with Cruz sitting on my lap! We chat, we eat, we laugh and yes we have a fun time! Finally, the little two want to play by themselve and at that time I almost full and no more “urge” want to eat anymore crabs. *sigh* Tell u, I want to have another round crabbing!!!!!! Anyone want to go with me????

Last Sunday, went to meet up with Peggy and Barbara at Ikea to discuss our princes & princess big day party. This is the first time that three of us really sit down and discuss. The previous meet up I didn’t turn up because of my both sons down with fever. Reach there, call Peggy, I need her help, to guide me to Ikea cafeteria and also need her little help with my two boys. They choose a nice place, just right in front of the “playroom” so we three mommies can really chat & discuss the detail. On off I need to go after the boys, they are running here and there and crawl here and there. Haih! And over here I would like to said thank you to Barbara and Peggy with their help and I can have my lunch. Hahaha
We stay about 2 hours there, than I left, because it’s napping time for my boys. Barbara and Peggy continue their shopping (me so ennvvvy & so jealous). While on the way home, Cruz was in his dreamland. He look so “pitiful”, have to follow mummy go here and there. No choice la, no one helping me, so I have to bring them with me everywhere I go. :(





17 comments:

Malaika's mummy said...

ha ha .. cute picture.

No choice lah, no maid wat. Have to bring them everywhere you go.

You are not alone. We bring Malaika everywhere too, from birth till now :)

Etcetera~Mommy said...

Poor Cruz.. must be really tired. Hehehe....

Desperate Mummy said...

We are same-same Annie. That the beauty of mother. What can we do just bear wif it like what I'm doing now.

Vien said...

Annie, next time you ask Barb to bring her sister..'cos her sister claims she is a very good babysitter for Ashley..hahahaha..

Btw, you're doing a great job! I know it is very difficult to handle 2 at the same time.

huisia said...

you so geng la..dare to indulge yourself in salon with 2 kids along!!!

babykhong said...

Hey, you are doing a very GOOD job. I can't even think of bringing two kids anywhere else all by myself.

IMMomsDaughter said...

You very good alreadylah, can bring those two out alone. I've never even dare to do that..ha ha...

Btw, I wanna join the crabbing session *sobs sobs* I love crabs!!!

Sasha said...

GENG!

karenyiau said...

I can't imagine myself going out with 2 kids.... Bravo to you!

Hijackqueen said...

phew... finally story finish liao. I read already also felt tired. If i were you, i rather stay home. That's what I do la.

Ms Fair Face said...

you have been doing a great job and it is not easy to bring 2 kids out alone. Hang in there and I hope you find your helper soon!

King's wife said...

You are coping really well! Can go hairdressers with 2 young kids. Bravo!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Hey Annie. Like I said earlier, you are really "keng". You are doing a great job with the boys :D They are also very good boys. Like you told me, they can sit quietly in the car when you are driving. Love the photo of Cruz...so cute ;) Yeah...Vien is right...next time, let me know if you need babysitter. I'll call my sister :D

laundryamah said...

ya man! i said i can meet u at the car park to help u wah sekali came up on your own with boys intact! super mom! Happy Mother's Day to ya!

Angeleyes said...

In my eyes, you are the SUPERMOM! I really salute you for able to handle two boys all by yourself! Me... one also gasping for air lioa!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY Annie!!!!

Min said...

yeah i can imagine one mummy with 2 kids!! poorthing!! i like that photo, he looks so cute :) oh..happy belated mother's day !!

sue said...

It must be so very tiring for you... :( I somehow think if you feel that you need some help, that you shd consider hiring a new maid after all, or else when you're really so tired out, you won't be able to fully enjoy your time with the twins.