Sunday, May 06, 2007

Days without maid....

How time flies, my days without maid is nearly three weeks already. And so far i had get use to it, only sometime i feel i really tired, i need a good massage and a good break. Maybe due to lack of rest, i have down with fever and bad flu for a week. Last friday doctor advise me to get mc and rest a day at home, otherwise it will get worse. So i took one day mc and sent my boys to nursery and i have a good rest at home. But when i wrote this , i still have flu, still not recover yet...*sob sob*

Anyway, thanks for everyone's comments and sorry that i didn't reply, it's doesn't mean i don't read, i do read.When i got time, i just want to catch up with blog hopping and can update some of my post too. Please bare with me and don't leave me ya...when i got time, i will reply all the comments, thank you everyone.

Well, days without maid will be like what? No me time lo. During weekdays i have to wake up early to get the laundry done and get myself ready before the boys wake up. After that sent them to nursery, oh ya, since everyone is asking what is that nursery name, actually it just a normal nursery, not those fancy or famous one. It's call "Little Oxford Nursery", from first glance u won't like that place, because it's small and just a single story house and most of the kids are indian and malay. But the location and the timing and the price is good, that's y i sent them there, but so far i have no complain about that nursery, so far so good. Alamak! Where did i stop, it's like already out of topic, ok ok back to my topic.

After sent them to nursery, than i will go to work. Evening time if i can leave on time than i will pick up the boys if no will ask my hub or SIL#1 to help me. Back home feed them dinner than around 8pm they will want to go to bed already. Sometime i will fall sleep together with them, after wake up or after they have slept, i will take my shower, dinner, sterilize the milk bottles
, clothes folding, prepare the clothes for the boys for the next day, than my own clothes, and some cleaning. By the time i finish it's already 11.30+!!

During weekend, since no one can take care my boys if i take shower, so i will bring them shower together with me. hahaha..When first time Fearles see his mummy naked in front of him, he feel so weird, he keep looking at me and said "eeeee" and "yuck!" hahaha, he must be pick up this word from me. And for Cruz, he don't feel anything, he just too excited want to play with water. And sometime i will bring them to the morning market to buy breakfast, it's quite tiring to bring two active boys to go out. Now i hardly go out on weekend, i will spent most of my time with them, cook them lunch and dinner, watch tv together with them. Now they like to watch animal planet and also discovery channel, and lately i just realise that they like to watch Mr Bean! haha..Even Cruz always can't sit still in front of tv, but when he watch Mr Bean, he can sit quietly and finish the whole show.

Now where ever we go or even just go for a quick meal, we have to tag along the little two together with us. Sometimes even we haven't finish our dinner, the little two already in their lalaland and we got no choice we have to carry them with one hand and eat with another hand. I think now i have become "super mum"!!Yes the two boys are handy most of the time, but i think i still manage it well. A big clap to myself!hahaha





24 comments:

EstherL said...

nevermind, sooner / later u sure slim down 1. HA HA

mommy of two angels said...

hahahah you now super mom!!! like ur new title.

IMMomsDaughter said...

You seem to be doing well. Keep up the good work but rest whenever you can. I know how tiring it can be :)

babykhong said...

Wowww...you've done a VERY GOOD job, supermom!!! And I can feel your tiredness...

huisia said...

poor annie..
i really salute you, juggling work and family at the same time!

Sasha said...

slowly woman. Why not hire part time maid. U asked me to find one. u shud also ma. Why susah susah do laundry and all. Bring yr stoller when u guys go out la. What carry in yr hands and eat? Aiyoh. You smart woman ma. c'mon la!

Etcetera~Mommy said...

Aiyoh.. sounds very charm.. but hor.. the beauty of it is u get to spend a lot of quality time with your lil twins which money cant buy later. But if I were you, at least go for part time maid. It helps so you dont hv to do all the 'cho chung kong fu' yourself. Otherwise how many times manicure oso cannot cure lor...

becky's mum said...

SUPER MOM, ganbatte!!! Get well soonnnnnn.
Well, I always take my bath with Anne... hehe...

Malaika's mummy said...

Salute you for taking care of a pair of twin w/o maid.

Get a part time maid to do some house work.

Vien said...

You're coping well. :)

laundryamah said...

aiya send laundry to Amah lor...hahaha...my specialty ma..really admire your strength la..if me sure die lor...GO SUPER MOM! Hugz!!! Take care ya!

sue said...

Wah.... Suuuuper Mama! Salute you la, if I lug my 2 boys to pasar on Sundays alone I will die! Ivan see me carry Izac he also want to be carried, then gotta carry the vege also, die die die LOL! Eh, come to TTDI pasar on weekends la, we meet up :P

allyfeel & bb said...

Wow, sounds like a very busy daily activities. But good on you! At least you get to do things hands on for ur kids right? ;)

Angeleyes said...

Way to go Annie!!!!!
In my eyes you are always a Super Mom! Don't think I can handle 2 active boys and still work full time! I tabik to you!

karenyiau said...

Really a supermom, I don't know how to cope with 2 kids if I dpon't have my maid, maybe I'll have to quit my job liao.

Bravo annie!

Wokking Mum said...

Wah! Good work!! But remember to rest whenever you can.

michelle said...

Wow can promo yourself to supermom already. When they turn 3, it is easier to handle. By the way, do take a break before you stress yrself too.

Ms Fair Face said...

hang in there, i hope u find a good maid soon. and you have been really terrific so far! :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Hey Annie....you are doing a GREAT job. I really salute you :D When I see you with the boys, I feel ashamed of myself, always complaining about Ashley. You are just amazing!!! One day must really go to spa, ok? We all need it!

Desperate Mummy said...

Hi Annie ! A big clap to u. I know how u feel but I can tell u later when I know u are the one who do everything u will feel proud :D

Julian said...

Sometimes without maid ok also but of course can be difficult if you have a day job...

Xilly said...

It's busy but the time u spend with them are worth. I love my life because I am fully spend my time with my 2 little princesses other than working hour. Although that's very tired. Try to free some time for yourself at least you can have some time to fully relax. We both need that. :P

King's wife said...

Sounds like you are doing good job. A few more months and it will all be sap sap suei !!

jazzmint said...

i salute u my dear