Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm leaving.......bye bye........Sayonara........*updated*

I'm leaving, yes i'm going to end my 8 years relation with "him" soon.Through out this 8 years, there is happy, sad, angry, surprise moment.Yes, i feel sad too that i want to leave "him". Because i'm too disappointed with "him" and lately "he" make me angry, sad, and very unhappy. That's why i make my decision to leave "him". I found my new love, that make me set my mind and decide to leave "him".It's hard to said good bye to "him"..but but....i still choose to leave. I know if i leave i will be more happy, i will have more "me" time.I know i'm selfish i dont think of other people, but who am i, i can't make everyone happy, i don't care anymore, i just want to GO!

Well, i said i'm leaving, yes, i'm leaving, i'm leaving my current company and join another new company.Hahahahaha. I'm resign, yeah!I'm so happy, but i feel sad too, i have been working in this company for 8 years.But for my own good, i decide to leave.My current job i need to work OT end of the month and now i don't have maid to help me and i can't always stay back late. Because no one helping me to take care of my twins.And i feel bad that my colleagues have to finish my work.

I have been hunting for new job for quite sometime, but there's no news at all.I'm so down down down. One day, one mummy buzz me, ask me whether want to work at her co or not, because she is going to deliver her baby soon, so she want to resign.When i just knew her, i told her " your job is so flexible and you can even watch CSI in the office, so good! Next time when u want to resign u let me know ya, me will be the first to go and apply the job!" Hahahaha, now my dream come true!!

New co i work 9-5pm less working hour and can have more time with my boys and more "me" time too!And i don't need to do OT and don't need to stay back late too.Hopefully at that time i will have more time to blog and blog hopping!And my current office and my "new" office is quite near.I think most of u will know which mummy is that already. LOL! I must said thanks to her and i still owe her a big lunch! I will join her co on 18/6, she will still be around, so i will have one or two weeks time together with her and for her to pass her work to me.Wish me luck!
*for some of you, if u want to make a guess on which mummy is that, please do so.For those already know is not qualified to make the guess!;)*

Updated ~ Since i still got 2.5 days leave, so i'm going to use it wisely. I want to indulge myself for a hair cut, go for pedi spa (long overdue),go for retail therapy, have a good breakfast and lunch and want to meet up my friends and kepoh..yuhooooo!!Can't wait for that day to come.Anyone want to join me?

28 comments:

Oscar's Mommy said...

good luck in yr new job. hope that you are happier and take care...

King's wife said...

Sounds like the new job is very suitable for you.
All the best!

michelle said...

Do I know the mummy? Great to hear that you find a great job with more time to yourself.

Jacss said...

All the best in your new role !!

sue said...

So nice she remembered you... was just talking to her the other day about her leaving, mana tau you're taking over...

Saturday need to work or not since 9-5 is a short time leh...

babykhong said...

Eh..who is the mummy ahh? Good that you found a nice and good job...!

mott said...

wahhh...keong hee keong hee!!!!

so happy for you!! hope that this new job will give u flexibility and MONEY!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!

1+2mom said...

Congratulation!!So happy to hear you found a nice job.

becky's mum said...

You deserve a good break! All the best in your new job!

Jesslyn said...

Lucky you!

good luck to you ya! so u still can on msn lor! :)

Jessie Woo said...

aiyor myself also looking for job la wanna leave this current co ..

wish you heaps of luck yeah !!

laundryamah said...

hahaha i know who ledi! eh u hv so many things u wanna do who's going to take care of the kids ah? oh nursery rite?? hahahaha...all the best!

Anggie's journel said...

Good Luck and all the best for ur new job.. 8 years is a long time...
..btw, tq for dropping by my blog :)

Mrs. Wallace said...

Good luck. But still don't know which mummy is that. As for the 2 days break, enjoy yourself to the fullest.

Desperate Mummy said...

Envy, envy :)

I want to join u for SPA remember to call me ok ! Good luck to u !

Hijackqueen said...

Hu, hu, hu! I went for a job interview but have to turn down cos need to work OT. Terbalik with your case. lol. Me still hunting for job leh.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahaha...i know who already *wink wink*. Hey, when is your day off? Can meet up lah. Let me know ok? I'll find a babysitter too......my mum!!

mommy of 2 angels said...

wah good change wor...i like ur leave plans...so much pampering!

Ms Fair Face said...

8 years! I wonder if I can stay that long in my current company, but anyway good luck to the new job! I am sure it is going to be really exciting! :)

IMMomsDaughter said...

Congrates on the new job! Hope you enjoyed yourself kau kau these two days....next time I go KL, got time to go shopping with me liao :)

huisia said...

i guess is Prudy...ngam or not?
Wish you good luck!

Krystal said...

Hi first time reading your blog. Found out that you've twin boys. Dun know how you managed 2 without maid plus change in job cos' I'm a mother of 2 boys as well. You must be a super mum! :p

Malaika's mummy said...

Good luck in the new job. It also means you got more time to blog, right?

Allyfeel said...

Good luck in your new job! Happy for you. Wah, I love to indulge myself too b4 deliver. :)

By the way, pls visit my new home at http://www.allyfeel.com

Irene said...

Congrats and good luck. It is always bittersweet to walk away from something familiar, but I applaud your courage to tackle somethiing new.

Now, you can watch CSI. =)

Sweetpea said...

congrats on new job. the excitement is always there, like a first date :) hope you'll be even happier there.

Sasha said...

good luck ya

Binky, Blogging & Such said...

Congratulations to you on getting the ideal job that suit your schedules, and all the best to you too. Have lotsa fun on your rest day!