Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mega Birthday Party Bash


Hello everyone, my “double trouble” is turning “terrible two” soon. So I’m thinking to throw them a birthday party. And since I start blog, I have known a lot mummies & daddies. And such a “coincidence” that my boys and this mummy’s princess are sharing the same birth date. So I jokingly told her that we should do it together next time. Ha ha ha….

So to make it more happening, I ask this mummy too, because her darling princess also May baby and just four days earlier than my boys, and all the kids are turning to “Terrible Two”, so here we are!! We are organizing a birthday party for the four kids, and this is our guest list. And we are honor to have them as our guests; of course the party will not be successful without u all.

Hope we all will have a fun time and also the kids! And hope everything goes well and I know it will be havoc with so many kids around.

C u all there ya…..Just come and don’t worry about the pressie!! We all and the kids just want to have fun and it’s a good time for us to get together gether.



*Jazzmint, thanks for doing this nice scrap for us. Muak muak!*

29 comments:

Sasha said...

ya, see u there.

jazzmint said...

hey annie, will be there..hopefully I've recovered and my girl also, don't wanna pass that bug around for all the kids :(

EstherL said...

Yeah! see all of ur there!

Egghead said...

will definitely try our best to make it :)

Angeleyes said...

Can go early??? LOL

Nadia said...

Will see you guys outside, k? Don't want to pass around the virus..

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Yeah....thanks to Jazzmint for the lovely invitation scrap :D See all of you soon ;D

mott said...

u better makan ah... don't just entertain ppl ah!!!!!

mumsgather said...

Congratulations on your kids turning the lovely twos. I don't know why they call them terrible twos. I think they turn terrible or naughty around 4. At two they're still sweet. Hehe. Mine is turning 5 this May too. So many May birthdays yah?

babykhong said...

Wahh...so many ppl coming. Must be very 'yit lau'. See you all there!!! Hopefully Brae and Shay will behave well or else no chit chatting and eating...hahhaha!!!

mommy of 2 angels said...

will be there...should be all cured and back to normal by then...coz dun wanna share share this virus la.

Etcetera~Mommy said...

"To Si Kin" :D

Ps: Very Nice Scrap!

huisia said...

so syiok..another bash again!

laundryamah said...

Thanks Jazzmint for the scrap! Hope u guys have a good time that day!

Jess said...

Early Happy Birthday to the Princes & Princess. May the coming year will bring happiness & always healthy. Have fun!!

Misha's Mum said...

i also want to goooo!!!!!

Zara's Mama said...

:O :O .. I thought it was last weekend.. super blur ler I..

Let me see if my hubby agree to go or not.

Vien said...

We will be there, in thoughts.:D Enjoy the birthday bash and post more pics, ya!

IMMomsDaughter said...

Have fun everyone and post lotsa lotsa pics

becky's mum said...

Must be a fun party!!! Post up a lot of pics, OK?

michelle said...

I wished I can go. Happy Birthday to Fearles & Cruz. Hope you receive lots of presents!

sue said...

see you there!

Sasha said...

u got tagged

http://sashablablabla.blogspot.com/2007/05/lil-j.html

Judy Chow said...

I think this birthday bash is going to be fun, my boy also May baby...hope everyone enjoy and later share all photos ya!

Binky, Blogging & Such said...

My advance birthday wishes to your Fearless and Cruz... my gosh! so many kids in one place will sure create havoc... hahaaa! Have fun and remember to post the pics, okay?

Hijackqueen said...

ooOoo... Happy Burfday to the twins. Can gate crash ah?

Jessie Woo said...

Happy Birthday Fearles & Cruz !!

Julian said...

How I wish I can invite all of your to Raelynne's bday party....

Anyway Happy Birthday to all of them!

papajoneh said...

Hi there annie?
u got twins also? nice... double trouble eh? Habislah... Im sure gonna experience this sooner or later.
I'm coming from Sasha blog ;)