Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A quick note for the day

Yesterday after daddy pick me up from work than we (daddy, me & twins) went to a coffee shop that nearby our house to have dinner.We had some porridge, and after dinner, daddy said bring u two for a hair cut since mummy had nag him for few times already. Last time, when got kakak around, normally mummy and kakak will bring u for hair cut, but with mummy alone, i dare not to take the challenge, because i know u two will cry very loud!
The indian barber shop just next to that coffee shop, once we step in, Fearles already got that kind of look (scared) and he knows what is going to be happen! Yes hair cut! He start cry his lungs out and scream. Daddy hold him tight (yes, this is the first time daddy bring u for hair cut), and mummy carry Cruz while watching u (Fearles) & coaxing u, but u still cry and scream till so "cham" *sigh* Y u so scared to have hair cut? After finish, so it's Cruz turn, Cruz sit quietly on daddy's lap and just let the barber cut his hair. There's improvement in Cruz, he is no more afraid of hair cutting.
I jot this down, because this is the first time daddy bring twins to have hair cut! Way to go daddy and more to come! hahahaha..This is also another advantage on not having maid, at least daddy can participate with "taking care kids game" with me and not just me alone.

p/s: while i'm tying this post, my recep call me and told me there's someone outside want to see me, i ask who, she said is my friend. When i go out i saw a malay guy standing there, i like "hmmm..do i know him?" And he see me, he smile and said "Oh!Elina got something for your boys!" I'm so shock! Elina? All the way from cat town? I thought he is the boy from the courier co, but he is not, lucky i think as him, because i saw he holding the present, a nicely wrap box!So i ask him, u're the colleauge of Elina? He said no, his wife is the colleague of Elina! OMG!!!This present go through a "tough" way only reach at my hands. I feel so touch and bad and i feel like i want to cry (lucky the pressie not for me) hahahaha..if no i will shed my crocodile tears at the reception.
THANK YOU AUNTY ELINA - *muak muak* from Fearles & Cruz

12 comments:

EstherL said...

so many 1st time for ur hubby ar? HA HA HA!! u better ask him read ur blog .

mumsgather said...

Without maids, husbands got no "excuse" not to help out. Very good advantage. Hehe.

Etcetera~Mommy said...

Don worry.. mayb nex time Cruz can cut first. Then Fearles ma wont be so sked seeing his lil bro shed no tears??

Misha said...

hehehe .. after a while, daddy will be expert in everything :)

Misha said...

aunty annie

you have a homework to be completed :) .. ie a tag!

Jacss said...

ya true, after a long 2 years, dady started his so many first time.... good good good.....things are progressing well, kudos to u super mumy!!
i honestly salute u for d great jobs as i won't be able to achieve that by myself !!!

Jacss said...

maybe u can try to establish d bond with d barber/hair stylist first by either mumy/dady going for a hair wash/cut.......then hopefully d kids would not be so scared !!!

sue said...

No maid liao also good thing hoh, Daddy need to participate more in taking care of the twins :D Good!

ShannonC. said...

that's good leh...
now at least we see the word daddy do this with twins and daddy do that with everyone a lot... GAMBADE daddy... ka yau ka yau...
I'm sure he's having fun too yeah?

Jessie Woo said...

aiyor i should ask my hubby to read this hehe .. coz once we move in to our new house .. we wont have maid also :P

laundryamah said...

wah good la! got improvement leow!

jazzmint said...

hehe good lor...sometimes no maid we spend more time with the kids