Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Terrible twos birthday party bash!!




Sorry everyone, I think I’m the last to blog about the birthday bash! Sorry sorry sorry, I am busy at work and also at home and me & the two boys also not feeling well. *sigh*

Well, back to the birthday bash party on last Saturday (19/May/2007). Morning time I notice that both my boys are running nose. Haih! Why on this day lei, while we are having party! I give them some medicine hope it can help. And I get ready all the goodie bags and gifts that need to give out to the kids and also the two birthday girls. And call the bakery shop to make sure my cake is in order and call Laundry Amah make sure I get the correct way to go to Burger King at Mutiara Damansara (ya, actually I don’t know where exactly is the place and never been there too! Hahaha)

And I make sure my two monkeys have their nap before they goes to the party. They had a long nap till I have to wake them up at 2.45pm to get change. And there, they start their crankiness. Have to “force” them to change their clothes and have to “drag” them to the car. While change them, Fearles cry and vomit! Haih! Have to change him again. In the car Cruz start wailing and throw tantrum, he wants to sit in front together with me, I don’t him no, and the drama started! My poor mummy (boy’s grandma) sitting at the back with them, also can’t stand Cruz crankiness, till she “piak piak” him! I have to drive super fast to go and pick up the cake and than head to the party place.

That’s y me sweating & rushing when I reach there, because I’m late!!Lucky there my mum’s friends are helping me to carry all the stuff up to BK, and I have to carry the “sticky” boy – Cruz.

Reach there I can see some bloggers are there already. Quickly put down the things and look for Amah and ask her is everything ok? Lucky she and Barbara are there already. So walk around, and pass the pressie to the birthday girls and said “hi”. Throughout the party, Cruz refuse to play himself he stick to me like glue like koala bear, I have to carry him walk around, I’m so tired! I want to say sorry that I didn’t have a good chat and “entertain” u all during the party and also didn’t take picture with u all..:(

When start the cake cutting session, everyone sing birthday song, and Cruz is so happy, he some sort like he understand is his and his kor kor birthday! He claps his hand while everyone sing. Hahaha..so funny! Party end nearly 7pm, we all really have a fun time.

Thanks everyone who attends the birthday party and also the lovely gifts. *muak muak* from Fearles & Cruz to all the uncles & aunties and kor kor and didi and mei mei!!

P/s:on that night, Fearles was down with fever and cough and flu. And Cruz also start having flu & cough. *sigh* that’s y, me had few sleepless night!!!



Happy 2nd Birthday to my two “chicken little”
Fearles & Cruz!!


15 comments:

Etcetera~Mommy said...

Yay.. first to comment. Happy 2nd Birthday Fearles & Cruz. Hope they are better now....

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Wahhhhh...you took many photos too :D I had to borrow photos from Jazzmint and Ally ;)

Angeleyes said...

Hey Annie! Thanks sooooo much for inviting us (sorry to have to drag my parents along as I still can't drive alone!) It was one hell of a party but too bad we did not have much time to chat!

And thanks for that laksa pacjets too!!!!Going to try it out this week!

Vien said...

Finally, a pic of the cake.

jazzmint said...

oh boy..hope they are better now :). we had a great time no worries

karenyiau said...

Happy birthday to your boys. :) Guess all parents & kiddos have had a great time!

Jacss said...

hi Annie,
glad to discover yr twins blog as i share lots of similarities.... my twins oredi 4 & 1/2 !! I absolutely udrstd d fuss, rush, sweat, tense & hassle....
Not to scare...now poh poh only piak-piak d bum but more to come as they grow to become slightly bigger boys! My mom can't sustain a day without d 'cane' around... he he he!!
But i must say u did a way more good job than me as i relied on at least 2 pairs of hands until they reached full 2 yrs old!! Me alone..never thought i could survive !!
Happy Belated 2nd B'day to your boys!

ShannonC. said...

aiks... normally sick also extra clingy one lar...
we didn't get to take photos yeah... :D

zara's mama said...

Happy Birthday Fearles and Cruz
!!

Looks like fun!

EstherL said...

Happy 2nd Birthday to Both Fearles n Cruz from Esther 姨婆

mott said...

the chinese curse of birthdays...

for some reason, chinese kids always get sick on their birthdays.....

i hope you all are much better now!!!

huisia said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Fearles and Cruz.

I really ditto with mott, like my Jo, sick everytime when comes to his birthday.

mommy of 2 angels said...

aiyoo so cham...hope get well soon...it was a very fun party!! thank ya!

becky's mum said...

Hope that your boys and you are feeling better now...

Unknown said...

網頁設計 網路行銷 關鍵字廣告 關鍵字行銷 餐飲設備 製冰機 洗碗機 咖啡機 冷凍冷藏冰箱 蒸烤箱 關島婚禮 巴里島機票 彈簧床 床墊 獨立筒床墊 乳膠床墊 床墊工廠 產後護理之家 月子中心 坐月子中心 坐月子 月子餐 銀行貸款 信用貸款 個人信貸 房屋貸款 房屋轉增貸 房貸二胎 房屋二胎 銀行二胎 土地貸款 農地貸款 情趣用品 情趣用品 腳臭 長灘島 長灘島旅遊 ssd固態硬碟 外接式硬碟 記憶體 SD記憶卡 隨身碟 SD記憶卡 婚禮顧問 婚禮顧問 水晶 花蓮民宿 血糖機 血壓計 洗鼻器 熱敷墊 體脂計 化痰機 氧氣製造機 氣墊床 電動病床 ソリッドステートドライブ USB フラッシュドライブ SD シリーズ