Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Backdated : one of the weekend ( 2/6/2007)




Bringing twins to have lunch with my friend Janet and her son - Sebastian at Marmalade @ Bangsar Village. Had heard some mummies said that place is kids friendly, they got a playland while we adults can enjoy our meal.

When we reach there, the waiter saw us with three toddlers, he ask us do we want to have a seat that near the playland, i told him, yes this is what we want. We got a table, just right in front of the playland. We order some kids meal for the boys and for the first few minutes, my boys still can sit still , after that they start their noti. Climbing down from the high chair and go into the playroom and start playing. As for Sebastian, he is such a good boy, sit quietly, just watching the two kor kor climbing here and running there and "destroying" the toys! *roll eyes*

I order ham sandwiches and bargel (sausage) set for my boys, it's come with some vege and fries. It's so cute, all in small and mini portion. And i order milk shake for my boys, it also come with a small glass. I don't really enjoy my meal because with two monkeys. Cruz insists want to hold the glass himself and feed himself too. He is always messy and he will spilt the water! Which i dont like. Before i can stop him, he already wet his pants and clothes, i have to change him.

Fearles will always carefully sip his water, eat slowly or sometime when he is good he "allow" me to feed him. Cruz after finish his drink (yes..he always only drink and dont eat), he want to come down again and play inside the playland. When two of them play, only i can had my lunch in a "lightning speed" dont know what is the taste like .

After meal, we thought we can have some shopping there..but but but...Cruz as usual, glue to me and want me to carry him. He is lazy bum, when come to shopping malls, he like me to carry him, he refuse to walk and refuse to sit in stroller too! (Help, can anyone help me on this). So i have to one hand carry Cruz and the other hand have to hold Fearles! Havoc!! Went to MPH, want to get some cards from there. When we pass by the area where all CDs were placed, and my boys saw "Little Einstein" (ya, their favourite CD at the moment). They got one smiliar at home which is a birthday present from one mummy (i forgot which mummy...oooopppps). They take from the shelf, and each of them take two! Ask me to buy *faint* i put it back, they take it and hand to me again, and start making fuss. So i got no choice, i have to take the four CDs with me to the counter. And when i look at the cards that i want to buy, the two busybody also take all the cards and pass it to me..adoi!!! I swear, i will never bring them to the bookshop again! Ok, when at the exit counter, i have to tell the cashier (in a shy way) "err..the four CDs i dont want, can i put it here and i only want to buy Mr Bean!!" Hahahaha..yeah! I get one Mr Bean CD for my boys! The cashier is kind enough said ok..no problem. Maybe she saw my two monkeys nearly "tear down" the whole MPH!! And she want us to leave soon..hahahahaha. Anyway is really tired to bring two boys out with me.




p/s: Fearles like to pose lately, whenever i take picture will move his head one side..either to the left or to the right. More picture to come, stay tune for my other post....




AND HAPPY 100 POST!!!!!!

*yea, i'm a bit slow, nearly one year only reach 100! Blek!*

10 comments:

Jacss said...

First to greet you Happy 100th Post...congrats! i'll see how long i'll take to reach that ya !!!

U had just made me re-collect my memories of my 2 notties when they were 1 to 2++ years old!!! Like i said before, i had never ever take them out all by myself at that age but even with 2 hands, we still felt havoc havoc!! I just can't udrstd how u did that esp driving with no one guarding them!!!

As for d stroller part, it's quite normal at this age, toddlers are reluctant to sit still so if u r out for short trip better dun bring to avoid having to carry one & handle d stroller at d sametime. Worst come to worst, use those "belt/strap" that tie to their hands & your hand...dun know what is that call!!

Salute super mumy!!

misha said...

happy 100th posts auntie annie :)

Etcetera~Mommy said...

Hahah.. yes yes.. noticed Fearles head senget one side in the pics. :D

And.. Happy 100th post...

jazzmint said...

hehe so cute lah he posing LOL :P eh both your kids getting more hansem ;)

EstherL said...

Wah, 100 posts oredi ar.. so envy u lar. HAPPY 100th post!!

mom2ashley said...

i dunno how you do it with 2 kids all by yourself

1+2mom said...

Happy 100th post!!
Bring 1 noty boy out i already big head when he at your boy age, salute you.
Luckily i got 2 gals, somemore they are so good. When they about 1 year ++ they walk by themself without carry them to shopping for 3 hours. After that, my son follow what his sisters did, so he will walk by himself.

Binky, Blogging & Such said...

COngratulations on this milestone (100th post)! I bet your arms must be quite muscular now having to carry either one of your boys every now and then. And both your boys very "leng chai" leh!

mommy of 2 angels said...

hahahah your boys soooo helpful mah!!! scared u forgetful!

Sasha said...

I sat at the same table as you guys last night
Hahahha