Thursday, June 28, 2007

Halo....

Hello everyone, sorry had been MIA for a while...hahahahaha. I'm doing fine, i know that i have not update my blog for about two weeks, *cob-webs every where*. Not that i'm so busy till no time to write, but i still enjoy my "me" time and my "honeymoon" period.

Had start my new job last week, so far so good. New colleagues are very nice, actually only 5 of us in the office(excluding boss and one manager and one PA, they are on different floor).I'm not so get use when i just came to work. Previous co i got about 60 colleauges in the office and now only 5...hahahaha..a big change!

Well, will start updating my blog soon. Stay tunned!


4 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

that's great. good to work in smaller company...like a family :D

huisia said...

good la..less politic ma..

khongfamily said...

I also agree with Hui Sia. Less politic, I suppose.

Annie Q said...

mommy to chumsy,huisia,Yvonne - ya, small office, less politic, better still. Rather than u pock me i pock u. But less politic less gossip lo...hahahahahaa