Saturday, June 30, 2007

Mad maid story ogain.........

Yes, i'm going to write "my maid" stoly ogain!I haven't got my new maid yet. This maid story is the one that run away two months ago!! Why run away two months already still got stoly to write ar...yes....sit still lo...hmmm...no need pop-corn, just a can of coke will do.

Today after i came back from work, hubby told me, my previous maid got a note for me. I like "huh? A note for me? When? And where u got the note from?" He said, my SIL's son don't know where found the note and her mum pass it to my hubby. He just roughly told me the maid said, she run away because she got 2 months pregnant liao! I like "HUH? Pregnant?" Ok ok, let me read the "letter" first.

She wrote in a perfect "Malay" letter, why i said perfect? Because she don't even speak malaysian Malay, she only can speak Indon malay which i always don't understand her, but her letter i can read from the top till the end. Absolutely can understand. The way she wrote is the "malaysia version malay" that's y i can understand.

Now story start, she wrote,- "Tuan & Mem, i have to leave, because i can't stand anymore and i always so stupid. I "took" RM100 from u, because Mem took my RM20 that suppose to be mine, so this is consider my four months salary. Beside than that i didn't take anything else from u. And another thing that make me leave is because i already 2 months pregnant. And it happen at this house, i don't want to make u disappoint, and i will handle or settle it myself. I don't want to destroy this family so i bear all this myself and also i blame myself for not taking care myself good!! I also don't know where to go now, either choose live or dead, i all leave it to GOD!Sorry again, i disappoint u, and please forgive me. Please take good care of Fearles & Cruz, treat them good, once i deliver the baby i will let u know! Please forgive me!"

Tell me everyone, is this true???? I nearly faint when i read this, i like WTF!Who will go and rape her in our house, not that i want to said it won't happen, but it impossible that will happen. She and another maid are sleep at the living room one corner which we got cctv to monitor them. And during day time, all the "men" and "women" are out to work, except for two SILs will be at home!Most of them will be back around late afternoon. As my hub family business start work very early, by the time they came home, everyone is so tired, and normally will just stay in their own room and rest. Where the heck and when the heck will got anyone go and "rape" her?? And when she just start work for me, she also told me that her previous boss, try to rape her in her room. And the lady boss accuse her seduce the husband, that's y she choose to leave! And now she come and tell me she is pregnant! Ha! U said should i believe or not? I ask hub, eh! Did u come back mabuk mabuk and rape her ar? My hub look at me and said EH! U "chi sin" - crazy ar? I got better taste la! And if he is, he won't pass me that note right?

See la, treat the maid so nice and now she said someone make her pregnant, and she like so great, do not want me to feel bad that's why she choose to leave! Mafulat!I really super angry!!What happen to all those maids! I suspect this letter is not written by her, should be the other maid that run away with her wrote for her.As the other maid had been in Malaysia for 8 years so her Malay i think will be better than her.And she said she curi or take RM100 from me, and so far i don't place any money in the room, and i don't see i do lose RM100!! If RM10 i might overlook, but RM100 wor!! She said her money took by me because i don't allow maid to have their money, that's y i said i keep for her, when she want to buy things let me know, and the money i will bank in for her, anyway it's just RM20 (the ang pow money from chinese new year). Ask me to take good care of Fearles and Cruz ( and i super surprise she know how to spell my sons name!!!) I never teach her how to spell and she just know how to call their name! Of course i will take good care of them , they are my sons, and of course i will treat them good, or she thought i always very bad to my sons? Get lost!!!! she don't even take care her own kids, now teach me how to take care my son!!! Blek! In the letter keep saying "minta maaf minta maaf" if she really minta maaf than she won't just run away like that! If she really pregnant than she can just call the agent and bring her back to the agent, and sue us la! Just like what she did to her previous employer. When she said her boss walk into her room in the middle of the night, she feel so scared, and she just told the boss to call the agent she don't want to work anymore. See la! Tons of execuses!!!

Sigh!I don't know what to said. It will be NO MORE INDON MAID FOR ME!!! I HAD ENOUGH!!!!!! Aaaaaaarrrrrgggggg!!!!!! Stupid!I'm so sick of them already!Shall i believe or shall i not????

21 comments:

Vien said...

Aiyo! Don't kek hey! Just let it be. Just be thankful this gila woman is out of your house.

jazzmint said...

OMG!!! she's gila or what...so scary huh. now that i need to get new maid, my headache gonna start all over again, sien

misha's mum said...

hahaha ... like that also can .. that's y lar .. sampai now .. i also tak ada maid hehehe .. less problem (for me lar)

sue said...

Gila! Hmm... you got any mail workers staying in the house? Have to interrogate them if you do.

Anggie's journel said...

huh... siou !! cool down annie . Everything will be over. Nowasday maid give so must problem..

Mommy to Chumsy said...

i think she is a bloody liar..if someone made her pregnant, she should have gone to the police instead of running away. Crazy. Yeah..luckily she's out of your house now.

TWO LITTLE FELLAS said...

i doubt what she said is true...i think she is saying it just to give you reason why she needs to run away and hoping that you won't pursue her.

forget about her...Indon maid can be a real pain in the ass.

Jacss said...

so scary to hear your stories annie,.....it was so unfortunate for u!!

But fortunately, it's over so just not worth to give even a thought over what she'd left u!!

Give a laugh over d "sampat poh" & forget it!!

khongfamily said...

Aiyooo...you are really angry. At least she's gone now...no more headache.

mommy of 2 angels said...

maids are crazy, dun believe her la...for sure...lucky she dissappear herself...or not u more headache to get rid of her!

Sasha said...

wait another 7 months then u know lor
hahhahahah

dun think about it la

EstherL said...

Nowsadays, all the maids very smart make story.

laundryamah said...

never ever believe any thing these people say la...all LIES!

IMMomsDaughter said...

i think your maid watch too much movies lah...ha ha...don believelah. I don't even believe half the things my part time maid says and believe me, she has plenty of stories!!!

mumsgather said...

I don't know what to say........

Etcetera~Mommy said...

Aiyoh why like scary ghost kept haunting you??? It's really not easy to have a good maid. Too many horror stories liow....

Malaika's mummy said...

haha... so funny..

They all full of lies. Now that both boys are in good care, you dont need to have a indo maid. Get part timer to clean the house once in a while.

Julian said...

Wah liauuuuuu..... if rape why not report pulis lehhhh......

so pandai make story one.. can make into movie liao...

mom2ashley said...

what a drama queen she is!
hmmmm....I'm also having my own share of maid problems but so far, yours tops it all:) but you're lucky cause the maid is not in your home anymore ...

Angeleyes said...

waiyo! your maid really good lar! Can come out with suh drama-drama punya story!

Anyway, I never trust all these Indon and Filpina maid lar... all very good at creating stories!

Hijackqueen said...

She say get pregnant in your house ma. Never say kena rape. She sound like willingly to get pregnant lor. Let bygone be bygone. Don't think about it anymore. Just discard the letter.

p/s: siewjangatyahoodotcom