Thursday, June 14, 2007

My Last day & farewell....

Finally, yesterday was my last working day. I "worked" half day, actually not work half day, is just clearing my things and cam-whore and keepo around. Early morning reach office greeted by three lovely present on my desk. Wow! Resign like celebrating birthday, got gift and got so many lunch treat. Feel so touch and want to cry.

Last one whole week, almost everyday had farewell lunch (not to show off), here i just wanted to said thank you to everyone, although they don't know i have a blog (only two colleagues know) hahahaha. On Saturday (9/6/07) they organize one small BBQ at one of my friend's condo. We do have a fun time. And each of us do cook something to bring as side dishes. I cook curry vegetable, very spicy and yet "taste good" too..hahahahah (thick skin). Forgot to take down all the food picture because we are busy BBQ and prepare things and also seeing the dark cloud coming and hearing the thunder too! I got two colleagues to take turn babysit my kids so i can eat and helping them for the food. Lucky next to the BBQ area there's one driving range, so i let my boys to play inside, they really have a fun time running and screaming around. I bring porridge together with me, WOW! They finish two big bowl of porridge! And also willing to pose for me to take picture. Half way eating, we can feel some rain drops, so we shift everything to the driving range, there got some bench so we can sit and eat. But the weather like making fun of us, after we shift everything there, and there is no rain. We just eat and chat chat chat, about 10pm we call it a day. By the time we left, my boys is so tired already, in the car they fall asleep within a second (ya, they run too much at the driving range).

After work yesterday, bid good bye to everyone, than i start my "me" time. First go for a good lunch with my SIL#2 at Rakuzen in Sri Hartamas, than i proceed to go for my hair cut. Yes, i got a new look , i perm my hair!!!!hahahahahahaha I quite like it, something new to me, i never perm my hair before. New working life with new look. Yeah!




20 comments:

Oscar's Mommy said...

wei... so many pressie i jeles lor... hehe. hope you enjoy yr ME time and also good luck in yr new job.

IMMomsDaughter said...

Yalah, so many nice pressies. Good luck in your new job too :)

Etcetera~Mommy said...

When can we see mummy's new look ar?

EstherL said...

oi, post ur new look to us ler..

Anggie's journel said...

yah, wana to see ur new look lei ...
wah... got alot of gift .. anyway good luck to ur new job.

btw: care to do this tag ? refer to my blog please... Take ur time. :)

Allyfeel said...

WAH...perm hair? haha...u sound like enjoying urself ler n wow, u r such popular girl. ;)

Sasha said...

wei why no picture of u geh

jazzmint said...

aiks..mana ur pic...nvm next week we go lunch hahaha

angeleyes said...

wah wah so many events and pressies... where is your hair perm pic????

Vien said...

your colleagues must've really like you. :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

how nice lah..your colleagues :D wei...you perm your hair??? good :D pls post photo ok? happy new working life to you :D

huisia said...

can see you more in blog hopping after you start your new job, right? hahaha..

King's wife said...

show us your new look lah...

Jacss said...

one more request for yr new look here........(^_^)????

it goes to show that u left a very good image of yourself in yr ex-co & ex-colleagues.....bravo!!!

if othwise (like my sis said during her audit firm episode), everyone would responded...
"farewell???? where got time for that, no need to do ahh???

enjoy yrself more bf new job starts ya!!!

Binky, Blogging & Such said...

Wah, your vege curry looks so delicious! Yuuum!

It's so nice of your friend to be living near a driving range. How come your kids can play there - no one practise golfing there meh? (I was worried about the flying golf balls with your kids playing there.)

Anyway, you seemed to be very popular with your ex-colleagues, and that goes to show that you are a nice person. Best wishes to your future endeavor and best of luck to you!

khongfamily said...

Ehh...no photo of your new hair look ahh?

huisia said...

come and visit my new blog : -
http://www.quinsiya.com/blog/

laundryamah said...

ya lar like king's wife said, show us your new look! fai teeetttt!!!

Xilly said...

I will start my new job next monday. Wish us all the best lor!

Free for tag?
http://xilly.womenmumbles.com/?p=64

mommy of 2 angels said...

wei show off ur beautiful curly hair la!!! pic pls