Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Bed time story





No, i'm not telling you all bed time story nor the story that i tell my boys when their bed time.It's i want to tell about my boys bed time story.

Every night by 8pm, i will get ready the two boys to go to bed.As usual they will deli daly, unless they are real sleepy.I will on the music, off all the lights make them milk and tuck them to bed. Mind you, it always take me about 1 hour to put them to sleep.Actually they are tired and sleepy, but they still want to play, two of them will talk in their own language, each of them will take one small toy with them to their sleep. Lie them down, normally i will sleep in the centre, and two of them on will be on my left and the other one will be on my right.Finish their milk, they will start tell me all the words that they know. Especially Cruz, he will point his small pillow and point me the sun picture he will tell me "Mi, sun", than that will go,"cat,dog,bla bla bla bla" and this is also the time that i will teach him some new words.As for Fearles when his mood is good he will follow, otherwise he will ignore us and just play himself.He just lazy or he just not interested. The word that he like most is "NO" and and wave his hand with "NO NO".

Me always tired, when i put them to sleep, I'm the first to fall sleep.Sometime Fearles will call me "Mami, mami" and see me got no respone, he will sit up and pat pat my head like putting me to sleep.Hahahaha...me already in the dreamland la.Two of them are very caring, they will give me their small pillow and said "mi, oi oi" and put the small pillow underneath my head.Sometime i just can't drag too long on putting them to sleep, i will shout at them, me just being tired, sometime no dinner and i have to put them to sleep only had my dinner, my shower and everything.By the time they fall sleep it's already 9pm or 9.30pm.Or sometime i also sleep together with them till 10pm only i wake up.*sigh*


I want to get daddy to help me to put them to sleep, so that i can take shower and take my dinner. But they always don't want their daddy. So is double *sigh* for me. When i get angry while they still dont want to sleep, i will always tell them, "ok, u dont want to sleep, mummy go boom boom (shower), so i will pretend to take my towel and go. Last time they will cry and be good and lie down immediatly and sleep. And now, when i tell them i'm going to take shower, i pretend going out and close the door (actually me still in the room, they can't see me, we got two rooms connected together), i can overheard Cruz said "mummy hmm hmm (go do big business)" *slap forehead* So they continue their jumping and playing . Now i have to bring the cane to the room and "show" in front of them, only can bring them to sleep. But when Cruz is real tired, he can doze off within second, first second he still playing, the next second he already in his dreamland lo!


Cruz always got a "chou lou" or ugly sleep partern, he can really turn 360, and he always can sleep from one end to the other end.Sometime he will sleep and stick to his brother Fearles. I put them on the same bed, but they got their own sleep spot.Yea, they know which place is belongs to them. Sometime, Cruz try to be cheeky he will sleep at Fearles's place, and Fearles will shoo him away,sometime Fearles is kind, he will let Cruz to sleep at his place and he will sleep at Cruz's place.That's like it only happen once in a blue moon.hahahahaha

14 comments:

Angeleyes said...

Oooooo I'm the 1st!

The way your boys sleep damn cute and funny at the same time!

I thought now you can go home earlier with this new company??? Still have to go back so late???

khongfamily said...

You have your dinner at 10pm??? That's very late...but we also the same..hahaha. Your boys sleeping position really cute larr.

Anggie's journel said...

hahaha... i know how u feel, sometime i put my boy to sleep, but end up i will sleep first .. hehehehe.
so many style ur boy's sleep position !!

mumsgather said...

Better not let my hubby read this he sure scold me and tell me everyone send their kids to bed early, only you. Mine goes on the bed only around 11pm-12am sometimes and like you it takes another one hour before they fall asleep. :P

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahaah...so cute lah to see the boys sleep like that. so many things on the bed huh?

michelle said...

They have lots of pillow there...their sleeping position is just so cool.

Vien said...

LOL! Their sleeping style very stylo.

Annie Q said...

angeleyes: yes, i can go home sharp at 5pm now...hahaha...Back home i have to entertain the two princes and if they good than i can have my dinner, if they cling to me like koala bear than me susah can hv dinner.

khongfamily: yea, 10pm at night, sometime i choose dont eat. Late dinner will hv big tummy! hahahaha (which i already had tummy, i don't want it to grow more);)

anggie: yea, i think i can sleep within second.hahaha

mumsgather: haha..i think my boys weird.Since they first born till now they always sleep early unless we go out for dinner than that they will sleep late.When they turn one year old, their sleep time is around 7.30pm!So after that i drag their sleep time till 8pm to 9pm.

mom2chumsy:ya..they got lots of bolsters!!!Because i try to hide away their "smelly bolster" replace a new one.But tak jadi!

michelle: haha..yes they got lots of pillows and bolsters!

Vien: stylo sleep style? haha...i find it weird. All kind of position!

Etcetera~Mommy said...

Haha , I like the part they fight for your attention. So 'ke lian', what to do, only one mommy but two princes. :D

laundryamah said...

the sleeping positions very funny! i think all kids like roll around in their sleep! sooner or later not enuf space they will surely invade into yours!

Jacss said...

hahahaha......all sort of styles ehh???

but dun u think all those bolsters, pillows & etc etc take up so much of their space huh.... later when they grow longer & bigger, not enuf place edi....!!!

mommy of 2 angels said...

so colourful their bed sheets, pillow & their pajamas...rolling all over the place...i see they almost fall off too

Sasha said...

wuah ini apa style? hahahaah

Malaika's mummy said...

I think all babies sleep like this. I dont like to sleep with my girl, cause sure I will not have a good night sleep. Too many stunts.