Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Night time story again....

After reading Belle & her own room episod, I keepo (busybody) and leave my two cents there, saying my boys sleep in the same room with me but on different bed, so far they are ok with that, no problem at all. Even since i wrote that comment, from that night onwards, i dont know what happen to Fearles, every night he will come to me and sleep beside me, sometime i don't even know when he come by.(My bed and their bed are just next to each other, in between just got a small gap which is like 2cm to 3cm) They can easily just crawl or walk to my side.

Sometime he will call "mi..mi.." than when i answer him, "yes, boy" he stop and he will think for a few second, than he stand up and decide to sleep beside me. So, so far i just allow him to sleep next to me.I just like the feeling that they sleep next to me.

When i wake up in the morning, i will quietly walk out from the room, take out the laudry and dry it outside and take my shower.Everytime when i open the door, if my two boys or one of them wake up, they hear me open the door, they will start call "mi..." in a very soft tone(ya, now no more mummy, only mi mi mi).One of the day, after i go into the room, i heard Cruz call me "mi..." so i know he is awake, so i walk inside and saw a funny scene. He lie beside Fearles and watch him(Fearles sleep on my bed again)must be thinking why these day Fearles is on mummy bed, but he never disturb his kor kor (Fearles), he just watch him quietly. So cute!

And this had been going for almost a week already.Most night Fearles will still walk to me and sleep beside me, and one of the night, Cruz decide to do this too. He wake me in the middle of the night,and he decide that night he want to sleep beside me. Haha..i tell u, my two boys like fighting and see who can win to occupied me (am i too sensitive or too thick skin)? *blek*

Now two of them decide both sleep together with me!!!! Normally Fearles will wake up at 4am and Cruz later.Sometime i'm too tired, i didnt know who is who, and sometime i remember Fearles is sleep beside me and Cruz beside Fearles, but when i wake up i saw Cruz beside me and Fearles is beside Cruz..Hmmmm...

And remember i wrote about "bye bye Midnight feed" i think i'm over happy too early, because they still ask for "nen nen" at early morning about 4am or 5am...hahahaha...Not really everyday, but on off they still wake up. Sometime Fearles will ask for milk, sometime will be Cruz. So now, mummy only make milk upon request!!! hahahahahahaha

10 comments:

Julian said...

hehehe.. if it only happens to be one night they dont feed or they sleep by themselves... for sure its not forever one.... they are just making parents happy for a day... then after that back to their usual self.

mom2ashley said...

they're used to night feeds...try giving them water instead?

Mommy to Chumsy said...

i guess they know what you wrote in belle's blog :D Good lah that they still wanna drink milk.

michelle said...

I think it is too late for this advise. Usually don't give in for the first time and you will face no repeats.

jazzmint said...

keke...one left one right, then daddy sleep elsewhere :P...

give them water lah, after few nites sure they faham no mroe milk

1+2mom said...

Last time i also just give water, till this lately they didnt ask for the water too..so dun worry it just a short term.

Your kids sleeping post so cute. I like to see my kids sleep, every nite i went into the room i'm sure will watch them some time and give them a big kiss b4 i go to bed..haha.

Vien said...

LOL! Sorry la..can't help but to laugh. Like what Michelle said, don't give in. If you give in, sure mampus. If you really don't want them to sleep next to you, always put them back on their own bed.

Annie Q said...

julian: ya, they just give me one week break after that back to themselve again.

mom2ashley: will try to give them water. But me very "soft heart" scared they really hungry, because their last milk is around 8pm so by 5am i think they should get hungry liao.

mom2chumsy: yeah yeah, they got six-sense...hahaha...next time better than write anything. LOL

michelle: me very "soft heart" hahaha, that's y they see my weak point and like to "bully" me.

jazz: After daddy go to work at 3.30am, the two will "sneak" over my place liao...hahaha

1+2mom: Yea, i like to disturb them when they sleep too. I like to smell them, kiss them, bite their finger...hahaha...

vien: i did try to put them back to their own bed, but they will wake up and come to my place again.

healy said...

"Mummy ... Mummy...Like to sleep beside you also cannot meh? I did nothing wrong didn't I?"

haha..... LOL! since so many people advised not to give in. So just do that lah. I'm not that experienced yet. Don't listen to me. I just like to kacau, like your Fearles. :)

But, I'm seriously considering giving water to Lizzy for that irritating late night feed. :)

mommy of 2 angels said...

ya me also so happy ellisa stop waking up for a few nites....then this week the nite feeds and crying started again!!! arrrrggh...when will it end ah...let me see the light please...its soooo tiring...hmmm that's why i so skinny ah...not enuff sleep ah?