Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Our weekend





It is a fruitful and tired weekend for me again! Yea, now it becomes a weekly report for me to write also.

Saturday, went for my haircut again. Short hair ma, must trim it, otherwise it will all out of shape. Yes, my two monkeys tag along with me again. This round I bring some biscuit and a portable DVD player to keep them occupied. Bring their favourite CD – Lilo & Stitch, at least can keep them quiet for a while. I always went there early, to avoid the crowd.

Reach there I’m the first customer, sit down, tell the hair stylist said what I want this round, ti da ti da, than took out the portable DVD player, and ask the two sit on the chair and I on the Lilo and Stitch for them. It keeps them occupied for the good 10 mins than they start their monkeying again. I don’t really njoy myself for the hair wash and pedicure, yes, I get my pedicure done too! Hahahaha I have to keep an eye on two of them. While the lady wash my hair at the basin, two of them also lie one the other two chairs like me. I scared is they played with the water on the basin. They saw the lady who wash my hair using that small water hose, Cruz in his curious he turn on the tap, water just splash out and flash the whole leather chair, and the whole chair is wet. Lucky they did not flooded the hair salon! Sooner I think they will black list me already. Everything done within 2 ½ hours while on the way home, I think they play too much at the hair salon; they just doze off within second!!!

Sunday, daddy said he is not going for his cycling, he decides to bring the boys to Aquarium at KLCC. I had heard so much about the Aquarium, but never been there before. I am also excited like a small kid. It is heavy downpour while we are about to leave the house, but this does not stop us from going there. We park the car at KLCC, and we did not know we have to walk a distance to the Aquarium! Hub and I have to get turn to carry Cruz, he refuse to sit on stroller and neither to walk himself. Reach at the entrance, OMG! We can see a long long queue, daddy queuing to buy the ticket and I and the two boys can go inside and wait. But mind u we are not really inside, but in front of the aquarium entrance. My boys is crying and whining want to go in and see the fish, they roll on the floor, kick on the floor but the security just don’t allow them to go in. Now mummy already spoilt the mood liao, seeing two cranky kids making tons of noise! Haih! Finally, waited for nearly 10 mins we can go in.

First, we saw some fish in the fish tank; we can touch and feel it. But my two “chicken” boys dare not to touch, just see and “yee yee yee”. They saw turtles and many different fishes! Sometime they can be quiet and amaze to watch the fishes, some of the time Fearles just so cranky. I can say it is tired and not really enjoy myself, but I think it is a good experience for the boys. While at the exit, we took a family picture and paste it on Lilo and Stich background. Do not ask me why Lilo and Stitch, both my boys are so crazy over Lilo and Stitch lately!

12 comments:

Anggie's journel said...

u so 'geng' bring the 2 boys to ur hair salon and do pedicure ... hehehe. But not bad lei.. the 2 boys can stay for 2 1/2 hour there..

btw, i tag u ... :)

min said...

hahaha i've tried once , i brought my lil' cousin with me to to my mani and pedicure!! wah .. it was a pain!! she suddenly want to poo poo!!! thank god the maid there helped her! or else i'll die!! and having to watch her running ! i didn't enjoy the treatment! :) also now i understand how come u said your weekend wasn't too god and tiring!!

Elly said...

Hi! Mika cried whn he watched lilo n stitch few days ago...i dunno...he told me lilo ( or stitch...me not sure) leaving n he told me tears started to flow!

FYI, at the new kidz sports & gym at Great Eastern Mall, they hv a salon for kids n pedi n manicure salon too for the moms while the kids r busy playing! the salon is cute n nice. try it out!

1+2mom said...

We like the tunnel the most, saw the shark and the fish swim.

jazzmint said...

looks like a great weekend

mommy of 2 angels said...

wei my hubby also suddenly into cycling craze...new fad la.

nice weekend u had...

IMMomsDaughter said...

*Clap clap* 2.5 hours and you make it through with the boys!!! Must learn from you lah. Lol.

Jacss said...

wah...got portable DVD some more...emm good idea ehh??

salute u lah...never dare to dream of doing mani/pedi with my monkeys around !!!

we went to the klcc aquarium too (so..so only) bcoz it was after we visited d one in Bangkok !!
good week end though!!

Etcetera~Mommy said...

Now I also itchy itchy butt wanna go Aquaria. Sounds fun and I think the kids would love it!

mom2ashley said...

actually, having a potable dvd player is such a good idea...i think i should go shop for one...

huisia said...

very fruitful weekend!

Sasha said...

dun call them chicken la...they just dunno what izit la...