Monday, July 02, 2007

Weekend.....

I use to like weekend a lot, where i can sleep till 10am or 11am and can have "Me" time.Now it's no different whether it's weekend or not weekend. Only thing is i don't need to go to work. And my boys also "smart" enough to differential when their mummy go to work or not go to work. On weekend day, they will wake up at 8am or 8.30am which i need to "dig" them out from their dreamland and sent them to nursery. On weekend, which they never fail to wake up as early as 7.10 or 7.30am, not later than 8am and start to play. And they will wake me up by calling me "mi mi mi mi mi" till i answer them. U said me pity or not? *sigh*

Last weekend was a busy weekend for me. Not busy as bring the boys out for shopping, but busy attending wedding dinner at night. On Saturday night, having wedding dinner at Mid-Valley, left two boys at home and my MIL taking care them and with the help of my SIL.Dinner finish about 10.30pm, it consider early. Reach home, both the boys are in their dreamland. MIL told me (the next day) Fearles had been crying for me the whole night and refuse to sleep. He cried till he tired only he went to sleep.He look for me everywhere in the house, from kitchen to bathroom to my own room and upstair, but he could not find me, he keep calling me and crying and whinning till my MIL also surrender. As for Cruz, he tired he just go to sleep (see la, this is my boy). hahaha

Second night, the wedding dinner is a close friend of my FIL whose son is getting married. He invite all our family members, as we know each other well. So i have to bring my two monkeys to attend their 1st wedding dinner.It's really a tough time to bring the two to go for dinner, even PIL and hub is helping, but me still super tired!First 5 mins they can sit in the high chair after a while they want to come down and walk around. By that time the wedding dinner had started. They stop their naughtiness while watching the bride and groom match into the dinner hall.And they watch the food presentation, like just come out from "kampung" with their mouth wide open and keep saying "wow wow wow" and clap their little hands. After the "show" is over, they started again, our table is near to the stairs, so they go and play at the stairs there, and we have to keep an eye on them, they just like to walk up and down on the stairs.And PIL are super worried, keep calling them, scared they fall down from the stairs. And me this mummy have to run up and down to catch them. Can u imagine how tired it is? And with my 2 inches high heels walk up and down and run..See la, hub said me "oi leng ng moi men"- Want to look good but don't care my own life (hahaha..direct translet).

Yes, my boys like energizer bunny, they got so much energy, till one stage they take off their shoe and play. *roll eye* U said la..everyone is looking at my two monkeys, they must be thinking how this mummy teach the sons.I also don't care how they look at me liao, just buat bodoh...hahaha..Anyway, i think this is my first and also last to bring them to wedding dinner.When the dinner about to finish, Cruz already low batt, he laid on me and want me to hug him and pat him, he is tired and wanted to sleep. And for Fearles, he is sleepy but he still want to play, and he be the "part time waiter" in the restaurant too. He "keepoing" taking the small soup bowl and spoon and give to me. The waiter are busy, he also busy. I don't know want to laugh or want to scold him..*faint* Because the trolley that store the drinks and cups and bowl and spoon is just beside our table.And he become more cheeky nowadays, he will pose in front of the camera, but look at his expression on all the pictures!!

Finally the dinner is over, and on the way home, the two bunnies already in their dreamland less than 5 mins.Phew! U said my weekend tired or not?



15 comments:

Etcetera~Mommy said...

Hahaha.. you two bunnies were really busy huh... I tot Fearles was crying in the pic. Really mischievous lor..

jazzmint said...

good exercise for u, can quit gym soon :P

Anggie's journel said...

yalor, sometime i think weekend is more busy and tired than weekdays...
so manything to do , so many place wana to go .

Sasha said...

i tell u ...all mothers are tired during weekend wan. cos gotto entertain our lil bunnies.

King's wife said...

A mummy's job...work 24/7. Really no break one.

huisia said...

Common la...jo also like this, always wakes up earlier during weekend..

mommy of 2 angels said...

wah so many wedding ...pokai lor

ya ur twins are sooo happening...hopping everywhere

of cos this hot mama gotta look good running after them ahahha

laundryamah said...

ayo 2 weddings in a weekend..my turn this coming weekend but no kids! muahahahahaha...

Sweetpea said...

cherish these moments. i think most guests were looking becoz they are twins and not becoz u are not a good mom?
anyway, think of it this way. it's only 3 more years (fingers tightly crossed!) and by 5 they will listen to you, with threats :P

IMMomsDaughter said...

My kids are also like that. So difficult to bring them for dinner and that's why we hardly do :P

As for waking up early during weekends, aiyo I tell you, they have this sensorlah. If weekdays, die die also they cannot wake up but weekends ah....*slaps head*

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Oooohh...they look so cheeky ad handsome. I like the one part you said they kept saying wow...wow and clapped hands when they saw the bride and groom...so funny ;D

Annie said...

Even my 5yo daugther is doing the same..Weekday have to wake her up. Weekend she'll wake up at 7something and start calling us up...

Zara's Mama said...

weekend with kids no longer the same.. :(

But your boys.. wah.. really like little dynamo hor in the dinner!

michelle said...

Sounds like a busy post too. Boys are boys.

Angeleyes said...

hahhha... so cute lar your boys. Well, I also don't intend to bring Darrius to the wedding dinner we are going to attend next weekend. Luckily my parents can come and babysit him!