Monday, August 06, 2007

"Air"

Air - malay word of water. Cruz ask for "air" from me yesterday. I got a shock when i heard him said "air". While i make some chinese medicine for them to drink for their cough, i saw him walk into the kitchen, and he saw me pouring the water into their milk bottle, he said "mi, air". I thought i heard wrongly, "air"? He said "ngm" "air" hahahaha. My son can speak malay which i never taught him! They can said "kakak" but no other than that.

Bring them to mid valley yesterday,while i ask Cruz, u want water? He said "ya air!" Air again!Now i can confirm, he know "air" is stand for water.

5 comments:

michelle said...

Yeap, children can adopt another language as such young age. It is time to teach them all the language u want!

min said...

i was thinking maybe the maids at his childcare center taught him! hehe ... in Malaysia-u need to learn all three languages !! good to start early! haha

Jacss said...

our 'maid dependant' culture has its' good side too ehh....

yeah, my boys also started to show interest & picking up bahasa now, hooray !!!

healy said...

Good! I heard kids can learn up to 5 or 7 language at a time. Well done, my dear! :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow...good for him ;D