Thursday, August 23, 2007

"Me" time

Yuhoo! I’m so happy, even though just a short two hours “me” time, it’s like so precious to me.

Went to Amcorp Mall yesterday, actually want to get some clothes for my boys since my boys “Kai Ma” – God mother and also my very good friend Vivian sms me day before said the pyjamas for kids are very cheap! Ask me to go and have a look.

Yesterday msn her and tell her maybe we can go to Amcorp Mall together after work, than can “yam cha”. Called hub and tell him I want to get something from Amcorp Mall and ask him to pick up the boys from the nursery and sent them home and instruct the maid to feed them dinner. It is also a good chance to train my new maid to handle the boys without me.

After work, straight to Amcorp Mall, go to the concourse area to see the clothes that Vivian mentions. Wow! It is cheap and the quality is good! Some of the clothes are running out of size, so I did not get it. Most is for girls and baby below 1 year old. Since it’s European size, I got one romper for my boys which is 1 year old and it fit my boys! I got 6 pieces (some are one set – pant and shirt) for each of them. Total damage is RM200! Cheap?

After the “shopping” (ya, nothing for me, only for the boys) went for yam cha session at one of the kopitiam. We chat, laugh, keepo, gossip, eat, drink..Wow! I miss those times. ;)

Even it just a short break, but I am happy. What a wonderful evening.

Ok, now is show off time…….




One set - RM20 ( a bit expensive)





rompers - RM15





Jeans - RM10 (i bought two, it only cost me RM15!)
Turtle pants - bought from one of the shop (RM23.50)

18 comments:

min said...

hey , why u didn't buy two each ? i thought twins always dress up the same ??

khongfamily said...

Finally, you have your 'ME' time back!!!

Annie Q said...

Min: that is one set, another set is the same, so i didnt take the picture. ;)

khongfamily: hahaha..not "fully" yet, only partially..;)

healy said...

I like the turtle pantz... I think your boys will look really cute in that pantz... :)

Sasha said...

wuah action ah!!!

IMMomsDaughter said...

The Jeans are so cheap. Good buy! Glad to hear you enjoyed some ME time.

1+2mom said...

I hope i also got those 'ME' time but i dun think i can dump my kids to my hubby and in law to handle, they sure many complain when i'm back..sob sob.

That jean is cheap, next time i also want to buy the same colour cloth for my gals. Actually i always bought the difference color, seldom dress up them the same.

Etcetera~Mommy said...

So your Cambodian language improve a lot already lor? Heehee~~

michelle said...

Where got "me" time, go shopping also buy your boys clothes? I tot you go for a spa or something...kekeke

Malaika's mummy said...

It is so good to shopping without kids.

Anggie's journel said...

i like the green rompers .. i always like baby or kids where rompers.. real cute wan ... u buy each 2 set ar?

Jacss said...

at first i also thot u only bought one piece each, mana boleh, twins ma.......must very similar wan !!

good to have this me time once in a while ehh, i can feel yr excitement lor.........

BabySashaNMom said...

Eh! Really burst lol ur purse? :) Hv twins hv to buy each 2 sets..

mommy of 2 angels said...

wah i like your buys!! esp the turtle pants.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

i love that shop too. Very nice clothing :D There is another one called Little Haven, I think on the 2nd floor.

twin said...

'me' time is extremely important to keep our sanity intact ... hahha. i love shopping for my kids too.

becky's mum said...

I also want my "ME" time!!! AHhhh~~~

LiL'deviL said...

Wow, really cheap deals! Wonder if they still have them when I go back.