Thursday, August 02, 2007

mini "conversation" with Fearles

Yesterday after picking my boys up from the nursery,daddy ask them "want to go playground?"(Nowadays daddy always bring them to playground to play)Because had been quite sometime didnt bring them to the playground, lately always rain the evening.


In the car

D: Wan to go playground?
F: "ngm" nod his head
C: "ngm" nod his head too
D: sure want to go playground?
F: "ngm" nod his head hard and show cheeky smile on his face
M: Wan to eat "ta bien" - sh*t?
F: look at me, puzzle a while and shake his head and said "NO"


Me been very bad mummy, everytime when i ask my two boys, they will always nod their head and said "ngm", everything also "ngm" so sometime me try to be funny and bad, in between i will ask them, (just to test whether they understand me or not),"Do u want to eat "ta bein" sh*t (in mandarin)?" This is what me & hub have a good laugh in the car. While they are "seriously" talking about playround, suddenly i just "pop" out one "yucky" question, and all of them pause for a moment!And i can see Fearles serious face and told me "No".hahahahahahaha, bad mummy *piak piak*

12 comments:

Jacss said...

ya ya ya...bad bad mumy but isn't that lovely to be humourous with d kids rather than being too serious!

u reminded me of our(huby & myself) even more terrible conversation with my boys...i must blog too......hehehehehe!!

khongfamily said...

Aiyoo..you are really a bad mummy. Piak piak you...LOL!

laundryamah said...

ya lor piak piak...somemore of all things ta bian!

mom2ashley said...

what a naughty mommy! at least they are very attentive!:)

Etcetera~Mommy said...

What about Cruz's reaction? Probably wondering why his mommy likes to 'yue mo lone chi' keh? :P

The New Parent said...

Hi AQ---bad, but funny. Once they learn no, so hard to change that.

I agree with mom2ashley "... at least they are very attentive!"

mommy of 2 angels said...

your boys wanna make u happiii mah..so always say "ngm" lor

michelle said...

Good to ask a diff question to see whether they understand you but choose a nicer question lah. :P

Elly said...

yeah bad mummy but so funny! hv a good weekend.

Oscar's Mommy said...

mommy so bad la... no worry cruz and fearless.. later aunty feed mommy chili padi ok... kiss kiss...

jazzmint said...

haha teruk this mommy

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

Ha ha...i do that too. I will slip in one naughty question. I do this when my son nods his head to every question I ask. So just to check if he truly understands what I am asking, I will ask one cheeky question.