Friday, September 21, 2007

I Love your blog!!!!!

First of all i want to said sorry to this great papa for delaying doing this award!! And secondly i want to said "THANK YOU" to him to present me this nice award!! I feel happy, great, and honor to receive this award. He "love" my blog and this papa is new to my boring blog too and yet i receive this from him, i feel so honored! Thank you papajoneh!!

This papa "naik pangkat" again recently! He got the "twins dad" title! I salute him as a great papa, helping out his dearly wife with the twins boy and also with a 3 years old boy, without any maid! Fuyoh! This daddy is super dad! I must said i feel great to receive this award from him!




Here i want to pass this award to...aiyo..all the blogs at my blogroll i all love them!!! eerrr..i will still pass it to a few.......

1.Oscar's mummy

2.Darrius's mummy

3.Min (come come, receive this award! Get more traffic to ur blog!)

4.Jayden's mummy

5.Ivan & Izac's mummy

6.Rachel's mummy

7.Kieran & Kylie's mummy

8.Ryan & Nicole's mummy

9.Jin Ren & Jin Yang's mummy

10.Wokking mum ( I like ur cook blog!!!!)

Oooooopsss..looks like a lot! Ok, i will stop here!Those i didnt list down, and it's at my blogroll I LOVE YOUR BLOG TOO!!!!!!!!! MUACK MUACK!!!

8 comments:

Sasha said...

chey no 4 only ah...*jeles*

laundryamah said...

thanks Annie...i heart u...

Blur Angel said...

thanks thanks!!! :)

mott said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww SHUCKSSSSSSS!!!

thanks sooooooooooooo much yea.....

Oscar's Mommy said...

hehe... tq friend. i *lup* your blog too...

WokkingMum said...

Ai yo!! Thank you so much for loving my food blog! It's an honour!!

Angeleyes said...

Awww.... Thanks Annie!

sue said...

Annie!! I'm soooo late but but but THANKS!!