Monday, September 10, 2007

Little update

I had been so lazy lately, that’s why hardly see any update on my blog.
My mum was in town for a week. We do have a great time together, and she also spent some of her time with her naughty grandsons! Why I said only “some of her time”? Because my boys don’t want my mum! Maybe they only get to see her like three times a year? Hmmmm…

Anyway I took one day off, and company my mum to go shopping! I “treasure” my day off. Hahahaha! Sent my boys to nursery in the morning, than we went for early breakfast than after that we off to have hair cut, yes I got a new hair style again. After the hair cut, we went for shopping and late lunch! I got myself two pair of shoes and two tops, at least something, hahahah. I feel bad if I don’t get anything when I go shopping. Bleah! Rush home, need to pick up my two darlings from the nursery, and before picking them up, we went nearby to have face threading! Yeah! I have a good day; I get most of the things done all in a day. Hair cut, shopping, nice lunch & face threading! Hope I can have more this kind of therapy and “me” time!

6 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

What a nice time you had with your mom :D No pedicure this time?

Anggie's journel said...

worth to take one day off to accompany ur mum and go shopping ... i used to take one day off to shopping with my close friends too. i really love that moment. feel like being single again ... hahaha

Health Freak Mommy said...

Wah, how nice to have the day off. How I wish I can do that too.

everydayhealy said...

I think you had enough "me" time. Almost every time I come to your is about me time! hahaha.....

Annie ... don't be too greedy, k?
hahahahahaha.....

Etcetera~Mommy said...

What is face threading? Speaking of face, I really do need a good facial. My skin has been so dry lately. Gau meng ar!!!

Annie Q said...

mommy to chumsy: No pedi lei, my mum don't go for pedi ma, so we only do shopping lo.

anggie's journal: one day just not enough hor. Should have it more often ;)

health freak mommy: Thanks for dropping by my blog. U also can have a day off ma. As i said, one day still not enough should have it more often. hahahaha

everydayhealy: errrr..i think quite sometime already kua i had my "me" time.The earlier one not include, "me" time should go for spa and pedi and shopping!!Me getting greedy! hahahaa

etcetera~mommy: Face threading ar, i answer u in msn liao :P No time to go facial, do it at home! Do face mask twice a week, ur face will glow!