Monday, September 03, 2007

Food Foundry - Mille Crepe





Vanila Mille Crepe




Main course


Spaghetti Bolognise


Remember this "very in" grandma did post about the special cake that is so yummy and orgasmic? She order the "cake" all the way from Melaka. And i never got a chance to try out this yummylicious "cake" that she mention. Till one day this twins mummy blog this in her blog, there is one cafe do sell this Mille Crepe!


I browse through the link, the area look familiar but i could not find the place ( I did went once and i can't find the place), a bit sad. Last Saturday, when i drive through one row old shop lot just behind my house (by walking distance), i saw this!!!!!! OMG! It's open near my area, that mean i can have that Mille Crepe anytime i want.


Went there on Saturday night to try out the Mille Crepe, i tell u it is so yummmy...so orgasmic!!!! Me & hub and my two boys and my BIL and the wife and my maid we go there by walk. Heheehe..it's a bit funny, first time we went for dinner by walking. On the way home, it's raining cats & dogs, my two boys are so happy, i carry cruz and daddy carry Fearles and we run, two of them just laugh non stop.


Went there again on Sunday with my mum (yes, my mum in town), she also said it's so yummylicious! They are going to open another branch in Bangsar Village I soon. Those who like to try out this Mille Crepe please check out the place. *This is not a sponsor post*

18 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

sounds like a sponsored post to me...mauahahahaah. oh, i must try it lah. looks really good :D when they open in BV, we go together, ok?

Jacss said...

hah.....finally tried ehh!!

some more "orgasmic" ahh (what a term!!), ooi nanti huby angry ooh, blek, hehehe!!

mybabybay said...

Hey can ask them to sponsor you since you advertise for them. Hehehehe...

Hijackqueen said...

Oh dear, just a moment ago someone on MSN was talking about it. Now you pulak talking about it. Drooling badly oh...

The New Parent said...

Hi AQ--it looks mighty deee-lish (smile)! Is this a sponsored post or a food focused mum (laugh)?

LiL'deviL said...

Yum! Looks like layered cake. Will try to find when I go back.

huisia said...

how does the Vanila Mille Crepe taste like? I feel like craving it...don't know can send to KK or not..LOL

1+2mom said...

I intoduce to Jacss and she went and tried it already..haha..dun when is my turn to go.After i tried can let you know which one is better, from malacca 1 or from here.

laundryamah said...

oh gosh i've heard enuf of this leow I WANT! the site u linked doesn't work leh..where ah where ah??????

Sweetpea said...

so yummy. tag u for making me salivate!

http://sweetpeamy.blogspot.com/2007/09/5-things-wor.html

jazzmint said...

hehe...i know this place

Anggie's journel said...

Vanila Mille Crepe ?? so outdated la me, first time i heard about this ... look really ho chak . Where ar ? got the address ar ?

Angeleyes said...

Must try this when I go to KL the next time!!!!

Btw, I'm so happy that your maid is doing great and your boys are happy. :)

Sasha said...

sendiri makan no ajak ah

EstherL said...

can i hav e address of this place? cause the link for e place is down. Maybe will go n try it on one fine day.. : ))

The New Parent said...

Hi AQ--sounds pretty yummy! It must have been sooo good for you to go back so soon (smile).

IMMomsDaughter said...

The vanilla mille crepe looks so delicious, I am drooling :P

mott said...

I got major complaint about that place. It needs to be fully air-conditioned!!!!! ;-)