Monday, October 01, 2007

Boring weekend...

Didnt go anywhere during weekend, such a boring weekend. Since two boys are still having running nose and cough, so better stay at home. And Fearles had been very demanding, anything that doesnt go his way, he will scream his lung out and follow by a big cry!

I also dont know what happen to him, how come he react like this after he recover from his fever and flu. He become more demanding and clingy, always want me to hug him and carry him. On the other hand, Cruz also jealous when seeing Fearles keep stick me. Haih!

Fearles cry too much, and this cause his stomach got lots of wind. Saturday, when we went out for dinner in one of the japenese restaurant in Hartamas, Fearles vomit on my body (i'm carry him), it just like "tap water" all throw out! I think the table surround us (mostly are japenese) they got a shock! hahahaha, and mummy with body all wet and stink!!! Yuck! I think everyone seeing me will lose their appetite. Lucky hub got towel and extra shirt in the car, quickly change Fearles and myself in the toilet. And had my dinner in a super fast way, just gulp down everything without knowing what it taste! *sigh*

Cruz got his fever on Sunday, he is extremely quiet (see, when he is quiet, mummy also worried, when he is too naughty mummy start complaining!) He sleep the whole day and didnt had lunch nor water. Me so worried, when i'm seeing both my kids lose appetite. Lucky during dinner, Cruz manage to eat two small bowl of porridge and Fearles one small bowl, i kind of feel a bit relief, at least they do eat something. Normally during weekend we will bring them out for dinner, and since Cruz not feeling well, so i thought not bringing them out for dinner. And yet, two of them smart enough to remember that is a weekend! Normally we will bring them going out during weekend. When i about to change them into their pyjamas, they start to cry and said "kai kai! kai kai!" I have to coax them to change their pyjamas and tell them after change we go "kai kai" (yea, bad me of telling lies!) I put them to bed, they still crying over "kai kai", after an hour they fall sleep only me & my hub went out for dinner! Late dinner or i should said supper.Mid night Cruz crying and keep saying "kai kai, kai kai!" OH ! He remember i dont bring him go out for "kai kai"! I promise them tonight i will bring them "kai kai"! Dont lie to kids, they remember! hahahahaha

15 comments:

mott said...

Aiya..poor boys! :(

Even tho sick, still can think of kai-kai..at least lah! I also bluff my kids..say must do this first, before get what they want...and then feel so bad after that (when it tak jadi)! HA AH HA! I wonder if everyone is the same?

jazzmint said...

oh dear..hope they are better now

BabySashaNMom said...

Poor boys! So how are they now? Did you cook the soup for them? The soup can build up their immune system and since they don't take solid during sick, give them more liquid or else will dehydrated lol!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hope your boys are better now. Yes, chicken soup is good for colds. Don't worry if they dont eat enough solids when they are sick. When they are better, they will def catch up on their eating and eat more. This happens to my gals too.

everydayhealy said...

Elizabeth also just recovered today from flu. I think this cold weather actually cause flu to the kids.

And... poor Annie. I can imagine how yakkie it is when those vomited food is thrown on our body!

However, thanks for sharing,you though me of stand by clothes in the car, just in case, right? :)

Also, about the tag. I just realized that I never include my own tips. It's just done. check it over when you wanna do it, ok? thanks.

IMMomsDaughter said...

We mommies are all like that, naughty also complain, quiet also complain. Ha ha....Hope Cruz gets well soon.

1+2mom said...

I think most of the mommies like thier kids be naughty than the sick kids, right? If they sick we all no mood to do anything just worried them.

zara's mama said...

Kids are very pandai huh? They know weekends means kaikai or shopping!

Hope Cruz is better now.

Btw, I moved to my own domain liao.. http://mytwogirls.net

Jacss said...

ooh...what a sad updates!! it's understandable sick kids are like that....so hang on, hopefully time & loves will cheer them up soon!!

yeah, better be naughty than sick-sick !!

btw, so pity lar....sleeping also remember "kai kai kai kai", mumy can just bring them walk around the neighbourhood lor next time??

etceteramommy.com said...

Speedy recovery to your boys. Very sum toong when the children gets sick... sobs.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

sorry to hear about your little boys. hope they are better now.

mybabybay said...

Poor you. Hope you have a better weekend next week and a speedy recovery to your boys.

The New Parent said...

Hi AQ--sorry to hear about the boys and that your weekend wasn't so good. A fever will slow them down (smile). Give you a little rest.

Crying at midnight, yipes!

Sasha said...

eeee i know the feeling kena vomit whole body just before dinner....damn gross. I kena before.

Sabrina said...

Poor thing. Everyone oso sick in my family. Keith and I got sick earlier. We recovered and recently kena jangkit balik from the same virus.Hai....Hope your sons recover soon. I guess every mmummies have to experience kena vomit all over.Hehe....