Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Crabbing!

Read the title you will know today i'm going to write about CRABS! Yeah, i went for crabbing last week (long overdue post). To appreciate Jazz & Sue "hard work" on my biz blog. Sue even try to fix the problem on my biz blog till 4am in the morning, i feel so guilty.

Me & my partner Vivian Wee buy them "crabs" dinner at Kepong, that place suggested by Jazz. We all meet up at Centre Point and all hop into one car. So long i never had crabs, this round without the two monkeys to disturb me, i can really enjoy my crabs and I think i ate most the crabs! The salted crabs turn out not so good, but the marmite crabs is so yummy and tasty! Overall the food are ok, rating 7/10. Next week i will go for another "crab session" with my ex colleauges! Yuhoooo...crabs crabs crabs!

Dinner finish about 8.30pm, reached home, it already 9.30pm, and my two boys already in their lala land. I ask hub who put them to sleep, he or the maid, he told me the maid put them to sleep, and the two monkeys behave well, play less than 10 mins they are in their dream land, compare to me, normally i have to take at least half an hour or more, sometime have to take out the cane only they went to sleep. They are smart, know who to bully huh!

P/S: oh ya, picture taken by Jazz, i forgot to bring my camera hahahaha.




10 comments:

jazzmint said...

hehe thx for the dinner ;). i think i got overdose of crab liao :p

sue said...

Yumm yumm, very nice... the tofu also not bad :P Thanks for dinner again. And hoh, paiseh la, me do until 4am also abit her a bit there oni :S

Blur Angel said...

where is my crab ????? :) food looks yummy !! heheeh

Ms Fair Face said...

eh the crabs look yummy! though I am staying away from them for the meantime :)

mybabybay said...

Wat??!! You didn't invite me for crab.. :P~~~

Health Freak Mommy said...

The food really look delicious! Too bad Kepong is too far from my house, else I'd really go there and try those crabs!

Sasha said...

wuah...so nice got crab to eat!

Angeleyes said...

I want crabs also!!!! When can we go crabbing again ah???

ilovepearly said...

MMMmmmm food!

zara's mama said...

Looks so sedap ler..

Sue so IT savy one ah? I didn't know tim.. next time know who to ask for help.. :D