Monday, October 08, 2007

I boil this...

Since my boys just recover from fever, flu and bad cough (still have some running nose and cough, but not that bad), i boil this for them during weekend. This mummy told me this - "Boil soup using carrot, cabbage and pumpkin. Don't use a lot water, no salt and no spices. This is to boost up their immune system - Macrobiotics certified."





At first when i heard about pumpkin? I dont really like pumpkin, so i never try this till last Saturday. The soup taste very sweet and nice. In fact, Fearles had a bowl of soup, and he keep asking for more soup!


And i boil this too,to nourish our lung! Everyone seems having cough lately, and this is also my favourite! Very simple ingredient, just need this two items. Apples and sweet dates! I put about 10 apples and with two packet sweet dates. Yummy yummy!


9 comments:

Blur Angel said...

where's mine ?? i want the apple drink!!!! don't use post malaysia! use DHL ok ??

BabySashaNMom said...

Oh! At last u hv boiled the macrobiotics certified soup for them. Don't forget, just boil 1/2hr is enough. Wow! It looks tasty and yummy lol

Health Freak Mommy said...

Double boiling China pears with honey dates is also good for the throat. I love the apple drink too, so soothing and sweet. AIyoh, makes me crave for it now....must boil it this week. Thanks for the tip!

mybabybay said...

Wow, it looks delicious. I must try this at home. My children love soups.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow..so many dates and apples...must be sweet eh? must try!

Oscasr's Mommy said...

hey, my mom like to boil the apple and date soup for us too. love them when its is cold... haha, but oscar got to drink it warm la. very fruitful weekend you have there.

Jacss said...

ok i learnt some new recipe(with pumpkin) for soup too!!

wow....so many apples ahh, must try must try !! hope my kids love too..........

etceteramommy said...

Thanks for sharing. Learnt something here! :D

Sweetpea said...

wow, great! thanks for the tips. and this is SO easy peasy!