Friday, October 05, 2007

My Most Embarassed Moment

Tag tag tag tag tag...i way behind so many tags. Sorry everyone, i will do it one by one soon. hahahahahaha if i still remember who i owe ya? ;)


First tag, this is long overdue, one month ago? This tag come from this super online baby store mummy, first time she tag me, so must give face! She want to know my most embarassed moment wor. I think i got quite a lot embarassed moment lei, anyway i just list down one.

It happen at my previous co and it's at the annual dinner, that is my second year in the company and also that is our company first annual dinner. We had a grand annual dinner at Concorde Hotel, and we got paper doll to entertain us and also got lucky draw. Me and a few other staffs is the committee, we need to stand by at the entrance to welcome all the staffs and director and all the managers and also help up with the lucky draw things. Well, since we are the committee so our table is the first table that near to the stage in order easier for us to go up to the stage to help in the lucky draw. Everything goes well, we enjoy ourselve and have a good laugh at all the show that performe by the "paper doll". Towards the end of the programes, i heard the emccee said "Can we have all the committee members come on stage and give them a big applause for their good job and hard work!" When we are on stage we still dont know what is going to happen. Suddenly, we heard the emcee said "In a way to said thank you to them, can we have them to mimic how rooster crow in the morning!" I just got a shock! OMG! Mimic rooster crow? Can u imagine, wearing so nice and sexy and stand on stage and mimic rooster crow! And facing all the staffs and managers and directors. Oh dear! When it's my turn to crow (we do it one by one with the mic) I just dont know how, and i can feel my face is so "hot" and how i wish there is a hole for me to hide it. But but but i still have to do it!!! I don't care, aiya so shy, but i still hv to do it. So i CROW!!! And it is so soft...they said why this rooster sick already ar? If wait for me this rooster to wake them up to go to work, sure they can't hear me! So, that's been the joke to everyone for a month! I think that is my most embarassing moment!

Here i want to hear these few mommy what is their most embarassed moment.

1. my neighbourhood

2. my 2nd neighbourhood

3.Angie

4.Hijack Queen

5.Dinah

9 comments:

Blur Angel said...

ahhaah try waking me up tomorrow!! bleah!! have a great weekendend!! :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Aiyoh, that was really malu, on stage some more, haha...

BabySashaNMom said...

WOW! When I was given the name as "super online baby store mummy", sounds superb!

So how u crow, kok kok kok kok? or kkkkokkkkok? :)

etceteramommy.com said...

Aiyoh.. u should ask the emcee to demonstrate. Really 'pai seong toi' huh.. :P

Angeleyes said...

hahaha... so poor thing! Why lar the emcee so jahat one????

Sasha said...

Why have to crow? EFNTD ah? Jialat

Amy Lum said...

annie, u recall me back what happen on that nite lar. iagree with u it's so embarassed to all of the commitee.

Jacss said...

ehh, why they want to embarass u when they should appreciate ahh??

so bad.....yalor, if me, i would have ask the MC to do first too!!

Hijackqueen said...

kakaka... did you do it with your arm flapping like a rooster too?