Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My new baby...

I officially announced i just got a new baby!!!!


























WELCOME TO HTTP://ANNVIV.BLOGSPOT.COM




This had been in my mind for quite sometime, always me & my friend Vivian, just said and no action. Just one day, she said, we must make a move if no we will always just sit there. So there we go, we have spent sometime to look through other people online boutique to get some idea and also have to get the stock. That's why , why i have been lacking updating my blog. I quite occupied with my two kids, that's why i need a partner to help me up. At least we can share the work. Anyway, this is just part of our interest and extra income for us. ;) So do visit my new baby more often ya..

And here i would like to thanks Jazz and Sue for their precious time to help me up with the setting and the banner. *muak muak* Thanks friend!

21 comments:

sue said...

Congratulations See Tau Por!!!

jazzmint said...

congrats!!

etceteramommy said...

Congrats...will definitely visit often. Yau Mo Discount ar? :P

Anggie's journel said...

congratulation ... nice blog, nice .... will take note on this .. :)i like shopping too.

Baby Sasha N Mom said...

Congratulations! I was checking ur new baby everyday and at last you have launched it.
ALL THE BEST!

mom2ashley said...

congrats!
thought you were announcing that you are pregnant!:)

1+2mom said...

Congratulations!!Hope your business running smooth.

Vien said...

Congrats!

IMMomsDaughter said...

WAH WAH WAH...CONGRATES TO THE NEW BUSINESSWOMAN!

khongfamily said...

Congrats!!! Freelance or full time? Good job!

mommy of 2 angels said...

congrats...sudah buka kedai baru!!

Jacss said...

wow wow wow...what a surprise after my long break!! Big congrats!
guess what, i've always been fancy doing online shopping for clothing but d only problem could be size lar...u know la, not S & M ma !!

this is where i usually shop, competitor ma so just for yr reference/cham hau ma hor!!
www.pinkbox.biz

will surely visit yr site, good business !!!

mybabybay said...

Hey get a domain and a proper e-store. I can help you with it. As you have more products, a blog will not be suitable.

laundryamah said...

wah enterprising mommy! hmmm just saw something nice..talk to u again! err btw Fearles & Cruz tagged by me!

Annie Q said...

Everyone, thank you thank you for the wishes!

Khongfamily: I do it part time, i still working lei. Just do something that i like. ;)

jacss: Some of the clothes i also can wear so it's consider quite big lo, because me also big size, can't fit S & M.;)
Ya, pinkbox, i browsing their web quite often too.heheheh

mybabybay: ya..i know i know..for the beginning, i wan to test out first if good result definetly i will get my own domain. And definetly will ask help from u! ;) Thanks Michelle.

laundryamah: what u saw? show me show me? Tag? *faint* hahahahaha

Health Freak Mommy said...

Wow, congrats on your new online store! Where do you get your stock from? Nice apparel!
Hey, you're attending the bloggers' gathering next Sunday at Bangsar Village?

Sasha said...

YAY now got virtual baby can start to make real baby!

The New Parent said...

Hi AQ--congratulations!! Looks wonderful.

huisia said...

i love your online shop so much!!!

cbenc12 said...

for a second, i tot u really got a new baby, which is pregnant..
but scrolling down realise its not :D
nice job and congrats!

cbenc12 said...

btw, where do u get those accessories and clothes from?