Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Sunday & Blogger meet at Delicious - BV II





Last Sunday we had a blogger meet at Delicious - BV II, we meet up with two bloggers from down under back to Malaysia for holiday. Which is Sweetpea with her cutie son Aidan and Jo Ann with her lovely son Ethan & hub.

Before going for the "gathering" i get my boys to have their nap first, since they wake up quite early on Sunday morning and to avoid them being cranky during the gathering. They wake up about 12.30pm, i know i'm already late for the meet up, sent sms to Laundryamah to inform her that i will be late ask them to go ahead.

When i reach there, i can see all of them are there already, and they are having their nice meal. Quckily find a place,( in fact the table that we booked all taken up, i have to ask the waiter to add additional table for us, so malu) After we settle down, order our food, and i start "keepoing" hahahahahah. Jo Ann left not long after i arrived, we camwhore and chit chat a while than she left. This round my boys behave well, they eat their food, and they didn't scream and cry, and didn't monkeying around. But they do mess up the floor behind us, they throw raising and boxes on the floor, i think the waiter going to curse me like hell! Manage to chat with Jazzmint,Sweetpea, Barbara, Laundryamah, Elly, but not health freak mommy. Because we sit too far away, hahahahaha. This is also my first time meet up with her, although i did bump into her last few weeks, but i didnt said "hi" to her, shy ma, i like a "stalker" "spying" on her, muahahahahahahaha. Mommy of 2 angels and her two princess Erika & Ellisa also come for the gathering, manage to chat with her a while too (she also sit quite far from me).

The gathering finish about 2pm+, than i join my friend for a quick shopping at Bangsar Village. Want to get my boys new clothes for my hub's sister wedding in December, actually i'm eyeing two shirt from Junk Kids so i bring my boys there to try on, after try on the shirts, it doesnt look so nice, end up i did not buy, but the two boys are having a great time there playing the dispaly scooter! *faint* I remember health freak mommy did blog about the two scooters in that shop, and her girl also sit on it. I didnt expect my boys will play that, once i enter the shop and ask for the shirts, two of them saw the scooters,OH! They are so happy and sit on it, reluctant to go. I left the shop and said bye bye to them, my two boys even wave back to me! *faint* So "paiseh", didnt buy anything from them, but put a mess on the shop! I'm happy, because i got myself a pair of shoe for the wedding dinner!

After back from BV, rest for a while, and daddy is back from cycling. He said want to go The Curve? Yea, another round shopping. Faster bath the boys, change them , and we go to The Curve again. I got myself something again, a black necklace for my dress. hahahahahaha, look like mummy got more "sau wok" than the boys ar.We walk around, and had dinner there, left about 8.30pm, the boys is totally worn out. They sleep in the car while on the way home.

13 comments:

khongfamily said...

Wahhh..shopping spree and makan session for you. What an enjoyable weekend!!

Health Freak Mommy said...

LOL... luckily ur boys didn't pester you to buy them the 2 scooters :D

Sasha said...

makan + shopping = syiok!

everydayhealy said...

Oh! 2 shopping mall in one day? So shiok?

Meet up with so many bloggers? Lagi shiok! Envy ler me! hehe....

jazzmint said...

wah after that went shopping somemore. I went home find chau kung oredi :p

Baby Sasha N Mom said...

Oh! U went to Junk Kids, ur kids really enjoy lol! Saw my items there? hehe!

Angeleyes said...

So fun lar!!! And I can't be there... again!!! :((((

Jacss said...

lots of "kai-kai" for the boys ehh!!
surely & slowly they will learn about weekends=kai kai days!!

sam si si now...coz kenot see slide photo in office (blocked)....gotta wait until go home first!!!

mybabybay said...

Wow, looks like fun. Next time I come down to KL, you organize a meet yeah!

PapaJoneh said...

wow.. so much fun.. so syiok one. Just check the boys.. aduhhh... i feel i wanna join in too. My Josh keep asking.. papa, bicycle please .. hahaha.

LiL'deviL said...

My hair so messy la! Face so oily and chan...kekeke...Sorry we had to leave early. I'm sure we will meet again on my next visit. I might have more control over Ethan that time, hopefully!

laundryamah said...

wah u guys so good lor put up a post on the gathering,,me too lazy,,hahaha,,,,me no more energy after that,,went straight home to zzzZZZ just like Jazz! hahaha

zara's mama said...

Aiya.. how come never invite me one? I would have loved to meet up with Sweetpea and Aidan..

Wasted. :(