Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Another thank you

Notice i got a totally new look of my blog? Yea, i like it!
From the hush puppy, dark brown colour, i know it hard to read sometime and it hurt your eyes. After a year i decide to change a new look again on my blog. Totally white colour and chicken and sun as my new template. It look "clean" and fresh, i just love it. My sons born in rooster year, that why i choose chicken as my new template and i want to said THANK YOU to Sue. She is the one that found me this nice template, and she change it for me as i not good in IT things. I think i do blog before about her, she is the one that encourage me to write blog and the first blog that i read is hers and i find it so interesting. Now, she quite tied up with her work and also her two lovely boys, that's why less update on her blog.

Well, i still want to said "THANK YOU VERY MUUUUUUUCCCCCCHHHHHHHH SUE!"

18 comments:

sue said...

Eeee.... *shy*...

Thought I'd check on your new banner once more, mana tau ada new post waiting for me *kekeke*. No need thanks la, I loved doing it :D

Sasha said...

EH Sue I also want!

Elly said...

wow....very nice! looks brighter n happier. i like it!

Hijackqueen said...

I want also! I want also! Nice la. Your twins so cute. Like play peek-a-boo lidat.

Blur Angel said...

Nice nice! i like this one better!!

huisia said...

yeah..this one is definitely more nicer :)

mom2ashley said...

i like this new look! very fresh.

mybabybay said...

Definitely looks nicer. Fresh look.

Anggie's journel said...

A Happy Blogging Wish/tag for u at my blog.. hv fun .

PapaJoneh said...

OMG this is so so cool. So nice so neat, so clean so so entah apa lagi. I love this theme.Now where's Sue?

Sue oh Sue.. can we be friends too :D

PapaJoneh said...

Now I realized.. this theme is from my friend Cindy of forevertulip.com ... hey I know her very well. Hahaha.

Hmm.. now I wanna ask her for Papa style one. Thanks AnnieQ and indirectly of coz to Sue :D

IMMomsDaughter said...

Wah, so good of Sasha to do your banner header liddat. Nice work! Love your new template too.

etceteramommy said...

Really a fresher for the eyes. Looks like it's time I do something about my boring old house. :P

Health Freak Mommy said...

I like the new look of your blog. Doesn't look like a blogspot blog, looks more like an own domain blog.

1+2mom said...

Nice template!!I like it so much, like health freak mommy said not look like blogspot blog.

Look like the kids and momies all so enjoy the party huh.

Jacss said...

it was indeed a very refreshing template... some more deep meaning, yr boys chicken lar!!

must go fren fren sue first...see can get free service or not, hahaha!!

zara's mama said...

So much easier to read actually on white back ground. :P

Nadia said...

Awesome template!!!! :) And I agree, easier to read on a white background. Hehe. But seriously, it's really really nice! :))