Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Attend Birthday Party at Bijou

We invited by Baby Khong to attend their prince, Brae 2nd birthday party at Bijou last Sunday. Had heard about Bijou before but never been there, so this is the good chance for me to check out the place.

Since I am not sure where exactly Bijou located, called Jazzmint and said we meet up somewhere and we go together. Party start at 2pm, but I was late, because my boys are having their nap. Jazzmint & I reach there around 2.30pm, I saw Nadia family & laundryamah family is there already. Pass the present to the birthday boy, and we head to the table that had already reserve for us (bloggers). My two boys are happily open the party packs and start eating the raising, milk stick, jelly & etc, this at least keep them occupied while I can chat with Nadia, Laundryamah & jazzmint. Food serve, from appetizer to main course to dessert it’s all healthy western food, yummy yummy. After a while, my boys start making noise they want to walk around, so I bring them outside the Bijou, there is one small play area where there is a slide and a swing, at least they can play there, and ask my maid to keep an eye on them while I’m eating & chatting happily (so bad mummy!) We do enjoy ourself very much, camwhore, and while the “balloonist” is there, we asking him to do all kind of ballons. Hahahahaha..it seems like adult having more fun than the little one. There is one face painting artist to entertain the kids too, Kieran (laudryamah’s son) paint himself as Spiderman, it’s really look cool, but I didn’t take the picture ;) because I’m too busy eating! LOL

Lately my boys love to sing “happy birthday” song, during cake cutting session, my boys didn’t sing, but after finish, they want to sing again. Keep telling me “mummy..to u, mummy…..to u” they still can’t speak the whole sentence Happy Birthday To U, they only said “da da to u” or “to u” *faint*. While the party about over, I stand near the centre table where all the pressie and cake and cup cakes kept, I saw the cup cakes with all the kid’s name on, so thoughtful of the host!

Reach home my boys can’t wait for me to open the box and eat the cup cakes, they finish all 3. Really enjoy and seeing them eating the cup cakes, even though they eat it messy, but I still happy. A great birthday party!




10 comments:

Sasha said...

then u need to get cupcakes for their bday edi!

khongfamily said...

Glad that you and the boys had fun at the party. Thanks for everything. :-D

sue said...

Looks like the party turned out quite well :D

jazzmint said...

we had a blasting time, chit chat and makan keke..and got so many balloons

mybabybay said...

Wow looks like a fun party!

laundryamah said...

yeah we had fun! hey can u send the photos that has me n kids in them? maybe send via msn chat,,faster liddat,,,or send to my gmail..pretty pls??

Mummy to QiQi said...

Hi Annie, dropping by to say halo...wow u got a huge header on your blog. nice :p

Annie Q said...

sasha: ya, maybe for their next year birthday. hehe

khongfamily: thanks for inviting us.

sue: ya

jazzmint: not only kids got ballons we adults also got a lot! hahahaha

mybabybay: ya, it is fun.

laudryamah: sent the photos to u liao.;)

mummy to qiqi: Hi Hi, thanks for dropping by my boring blog.;)Ya, i got a huge header on my blog..hahahaha

Jacss said...

yeah hor, so thoughtful of the party host to think of putting each names of the kids on the cup cakes....

a new idea for me too but too late for this year as tomorrow i'm celebrating my boys b'day edi....hehehe!!

wah...now got maid edi, can camwhore longer lar ??

zara's mama said...

Wah.. nice party there!
When it's your boys' turns, are you going to throw a big one too?