Monday, November 12, 2007

Boys more close to mummy?




Boys more close to their mummy and girls more close to their daddy? I mean this, is when they are still young. When they grown up,boys will be close to their girlfriend or wife and girls will more close to their mummy.

Why i make this statement? I "think" my boys close to me more than their daddy..hahahaha.There is few times that when we want to go out and BIL's car are blocking our car so i need to reverse the car while my boys and maid will be in daddy's car. When the boys saw me drive another car and is not going with them in the same car, they cry so hard like i'm leaving them behind. The very first time is my mum also in the same car with them, i also do the car reverse, and my mum told me "Ur boys cry like no tomorrow!"

Last night while we are going out again, BIL's car block our car again, this round daddy said, u drive the car with the boys and he will do the car reserve. hahahaha..and u know what the boys said when they saw their daddy drive another car? They said "Bye Bye daddy!" "Bye daddy" LOL! No crying instead waving at daddy and said bye bye. *roll eyes*

At home, when they saw me dress nicely, they sure know i'm going out, and start follow me everywhere i go. Everytime i have to "sneak out" from the house quietly, on the other hand, when daddy wear nicely take the wallet want to go out, they will told me, "mummy, daddy kai kai", they won't whine or cry for going out, instead they will wave and said "bye" to their daddy.

So, this is good or bad?


*picture scrapping with animation by sasha, thanks*


13 comments:

Sasha said...

means ah.....daddy not spending enough time with the twins edi.

Okay now mr lee is going to kill me..*run away fast fast*

khongfamily said...

Another animation? Nice scrap! :-)

Nadia said...

Cool scrap! :)

Boys closer to mummy? Eerrr, not in my case? Irfan will whine if Irwan's going out, but doesn't care as much if I leave home without him. Heh. Should I merajuk? Haha!

I am Princess Misha's Mum said...

Misha closer to Daddy?No lar ... she is closer to me. If Dad is going, she does not even bother BUT IF I am going out, sure ask this and that :)

I think the child is closer to the person they spent more time with :)

laundryamah said...

hmm i think misha's mom is right...but hor sometimes when i go out my girl will whine too..she has her moods...but most of the time the kids are closer to my Apah la...

Health Freak Mommy said...

I think if the kids are closer to one parent, that means that parent spends more time with the kids. Well, it's good that ur boys are close to you. Keep it this way and I'm sure even when they are all grown up and have gfs, they will still be close to you.

mybabybay said...

Give your boys some years, I bet they will switch. Just kidding. My children sometimes like me and sometimes like the daddy.

Oscar's Mommy said...

hmm... if my kid is closer to the grandparents then how ah? oscar is closer to my mom and dad and brother wor.... *sobs*

Anggie's journel said...

nice scrape with nice animation..
my boy is more close to me too.. :)

etceteramommy said...

Clingy to mommy has got pros and cons. I know cos now my son is like my shadow...

Jacss said...

annie, you "seng kung chor"....
children are realistic too, they know who care+love them "more" & so they will balance (between the 2 parents)!!

sob sob sob....my boys had chosen their dady who has put-in unconditional effort in their brought up as opposed to me, sigh!!
so i can't complaint!

they still love me but less lor.... :(

Mrs.Wallace said...

There is no good or bad. i can;t explain it too cause it is the same in my family.

LiL'deviL said...

My boy also the same, clings to me most of the time. He's more afraid of his papa and dare not kacau him when he's sleeping, only kacau me. When I scold him he thinks I'm playing, when papa scolds him only he scared.