Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Early X'mas Gifts

Yes! My sons receive an early x'mas gift from this very secretive and very pretty and very young jie jie! Why i said she very secretive? Because she never like to show her face she only like to show her "loots" on her retail therapy and also her big eyes and her toes only. hahahahahaha

Yesterday she msn me and ask me to do her a favour, she want me to pass the birthday gift to Darrius as she can't attend the birthday party this weekend. I try to "con" her to pass the pressie to me at my office, but she refuse! She is smart! She went to my house and pass it to my family member, so i can't see her! Never mind, i forgot to tell her, i got cctv at home, i can still rewind back and see. hahahahahahahahahahahaha..

She sms me and told me she pass the pressie at my house, and there is another two small gifts is for my boys! Min!!!!! Thank you very much for the lovely gifts! My boys love it so much! Thankkkkksssss! Muack muack! Thanks for the early x'mas present!


*little note: y lately i keep saying thank you to everyone ar? hahahahahahahhaha*



8 comments:

Angeleyes said...

Lets view the CCTV footage together!!!!!! muahahahaaaa

IMMomsDaughter said...

Now I know cannot pass Darrius pressie to you coz got CCTV. ha ha...must find my own way lah :P

Blur Angel said...

alamak! okie! now i know la i cannot GIVE PRESSIE TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!

:'(

Jacss said...

alamak....why so secretive leh?? it made everybody curious i guess....
min min.....faster faster come out & justify, hehehe

Annie Q said...

angeleyes:hee hee, come come we watch together.

imm: hahahahaha, ya hor, u also another secretive mommy!

blur angel: hehehehe..just kidding la ;)

jacss: hehehe..she just post up her photo today in her blog!!!

etceteramommy said...

i wanna watch too...!!! :P

Mummy to QiQi said...

wah....so secretive ah?? hahaha....
sure very chi kek to just stay at as friends who has not meet...

Sasha said...

rewind cctv ah ? like dat also can . hahahahahhahah