Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sunday night @ Starship Galactica

Usually we will eat out on Sunday night. Last Sunday went to one utama to have dinner at our usual dining place, after dinner, daddy decide to bring the boys to have some fun at Starship Galactica.All the while i thought this place is meant for older kids, not suitable for toddlers.

Upon checking with the staff at the counter, they told us those kids which is younger need one adult to company them. Register ourself and buy ourself some socks from the counter there (since this is last minute thing, didnt stand-by socks) lucky not so pricey, RM3.80 per pair. Me & hub bring the boys go into the play area and play and ask the maid to sit at the cafe inside the starship and wait for us there.

This doesnt like kidsport got lots of slide and things to play, this starship is more on soft balls.On level one, my boys can play with the soft balls, either can put the balls on those small tube with the air blowing out or there is tube that they will suck the soft balls in and will shot out again (sorry, no picture to show, as i didnt bring my camera). Level 2 & 3 & 4 will be more on those "guns" you can put the soft balls in and shot it out, and my boys are not tall enough and they are still small don't know how to play that. Just bring them walk up level by level, till level four we SLIDE down to level 3, then from level 3 we slide down to level 2. Yes, we slide down, either u can walk down or u slide down..they only got two slides. We (me & my hub and two boys) we SLIDE DOWN! hahahahaha..this is after so so so many years, first time i play with slide, and it is so "malu" and scary. I scared off slide! muahahahahahahahha! First my hub slide down then follow by Cruz then Fearles then ME! Two of my boys are peeping me at exit of the tube where i will slide down. Daddy warn them "fast fast go away, heavy and big mummy is coming! Fast go away" AAARRRGGGGGG! There i slide down, and after slide down the two slides, see what happen to me...























hahahahahahaha..i hurt my both elbows! This is joke of the year! This thing really not suitable for "old lady" like me to play!!! Well, maybe daddy want to spent some quality time with the boys because he is going to Thailand for 5 days cycling. Hmmmmmm..will the boys miss their daddy or will daddy miss the boys? Let me see, today is the first day.;)

19 comments:

IMMomsDaughter said...

Aiyo, why like that? Hope the bruises heal quickly. Btw, I bet the daddy will miss them more :D

Blur Angel said...

aiyo.. Gam Dou Tak???? i should have went to 1u to peep on u !! hahah then i take pics or record video! wahaha *revenge!!*

jazzmint said...

oh dear...ouch...

twin said...

aiks!! poor mommy .. must be really painful!

mommy of 2 angels said...

so bad daddy!! wah next time must bring elbow pads la!! hehehehe

cycling ah...my hubby's new craze too..dunoo can last how long leh?

Jacss said...

ouch...kenot believe my eyes!! i can't imagine how it happened lar..

i thot the butt slide down with the feet to reach d ground first but in yr case, u slide down like a superwoman kah??? bwahahaha...

but looks like u have a good family time together so nvrmind lar..

Annie Q said...

imm: hahaha..me too "luin chuin"! Too big size ma, hahahaha. Oh no, u make a wrong guess, both my kids and hub, none of them asking for each other wor..sei mou?

blur angel: OH! Revenge! kekekekekekeke

jazzmint: yes! ouch ouch!

twin: hey! Thanks for dropping by! Ya it's painful, now start drying, at least feel better now. ;)

mommy of 2 angels: Yes, he is so mean! Ya hor, good idea, bring daddy's cycling elbow pads for playing slides! hahahahahahaha. Wow! ur lou kong also into cycling ar? hehehehehe

jacss: hahaahahahah, me not slide down like superwoman la, slide down like normal, but maybe too excited, put my elbow on the side, that's y lo. hahahaaha "Luin chuin"!

Anonymous said...

oopsie...that's painful! hope it's all better now.

elly

Nadia said...

Ouch! That looks painful! But I'm glad the 3 boys had their bonding session. :)

beckysmum said...

You knock at the side of the slide? Ouch!

Let's see they will search for daddy like my girl or not!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh my goodness mommy! you got bruised and your sons are fine? but it's ok lah...sounds like a fun time eh?

Health Freak Mommy said...

I thought you hurt your buttocks coz the first pic looked like one! Hope your elbows are healing now.

laundryamah said...

huh? how come adults allowed on the slide geh?? ouch..pain pain...

everydayhealy said...

Poor mummy, take care ya! Especially when daddy is not around. If for my family, I think I am the one who will miss daddy the most! hahaha...

Is that for you too?

Anyway, here is a tag for you, Annie.
http://everydayhealy.blogspot.com/2007/11/something-about-me.html

mybabybay said...

Next time we can have a gathering there. :P

Sasha said...

hehehhe that prooves old people like us is not suitable in that place la.. hahahaha

The New Parent said...

Hi AQ--ouch, looks like they burn. Hope they don't get in your way at all. Sounds like an interesting experience for the "old lady" (smile).

etceteramommy said...

Oooohh.. dear.... don worry. Next time we go together than you've got me to 'chin tai'. :P

LiL'deviL said...

Poor thing, how are your elbows now? To tell you the truth, I'm a little afraid to go down slides these days, so chicken!