Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy 30 + 1 months & Merry X'mas!!







How time flies, blink blink my boys already turn to their 31st months yesterday. Yea, i 'm busy lately and also lazy due to holiday season. Got a lot backlog post and also tags, hope i can find more time to write, please bear with me.

What did my boys had achieve so far? Hmmmmm..getting naughty and cheeky day by day, and still always drive me up the wall, most of the time i still have to scream & scold (bad mummy)!

I can said, Cruz had a lot improve on his vocab, even though he is consider a bit slow compare to other kids, but i don't care, at least he speak. He pick up a lot words from school or from us. On the other hand, Fearles is a bit slow on his vocab, he speak not as much as Cruz.

Cruz can speak three language, English, mandarin and Malay. He said "change baju" when we want to go out, he said he want to drink "air", when he want his water. When he want to show us or his kor kor Fearles something, he will said "look, mummy look" and lately he love to said "come on", "swimming", "dianasor", when he is full he will said "bu yau" or "dont want" or "bou bou (full)". He also love to ask "where kor kor or where jie jie?" and with his hand sign (with both palm face up. When he accidently knock something he will said "adui". Two of them greeted everyone "good night" when they sleep. From their friends in the school till all the family member. They will said "Good night teacher" "Good night sasha"( oh this sasha not our famous blogger mummy sasha, she is my boys school friend) Leha, Sara, & ect. Notice why they only remember all the girls name ar? No boys? I also wonder why, hahahahahahaha!

Start from a month ago, two of them will rotate to "crawl" to my bed and sleep with me at night, sometime i even didnt realise when they "crawl" over. Sometime it will be Fearles or sometime will be Fearles. Night time when i put them to sleep, they will want me to sleep in between them, Cruz will always pat his pillow and said "mummy, come oi oi" ask me to sleep on his pillow together with him.

One midnight, I didn't realise when Cruz crawl over to my place and sleep with me and because i sprain my neck day before, so i move myself to sleep on another pillow instead of sleep one pillow with Cruz. When Fearles wake up in the morning, he saw Cruz sleep beside me, he got jealous, (yes, two of them always fight who sleep with me, real headache), he make some fake cry, so i ask him to come over and sleep with me on my pillow. Then, this cheeky Cruz suddenly offer his kor kor Fearles to sleep on his pillow, he said "kor kor, come oi oi" he pat his pillow so this innocent Fearles go to Cruz place and sleep. While Fearles laid down on the pillow, Cruz quickly walk over to my place and sleep with me on my pillow, you said how cheeky is my boy is? So this kind of incident always make me wide awake, how to sleep a little bit longer during weekend?

Their diet, still the rice and soup and with some meat. Two of them is meat lover, never like vegetables. *sigh* Weekend i will cook them some porridge. As for Cruz, he is a typical malaysian, he love curry, nasi lemak and roti canai. Fearles can't take any spicy food, he only love cake or bread, rice or porridge. Hardly try out the new food, he eat roti canai too, but not as much as Cruz, and he dont dare to try nasi lemak. He will tell me "mummy, hot hot", when he see the food is red colour he will indicate that is "hot".

Weight and height not too sure, as our last visit to paed is quite sometime ago (touch wood) which is a good news? But yesterday X'mas eve, Fearles start coughing and having flu and today Cruz also start having flu. *sigh sigh*

My boys school is closed for a week plus for the X'mas and the new year, at the mean time they are at home with the maid. Yesterday while i'm working, (yea, i did't take leave as one of my colleague is long leave so i have to do her work) hub is off yesterday, so he took the boys for a quick swim at the public pool nearby our place. At least they spend some bonding time together, yes, they do have a great time, when i reach home, my boys keep telling me "swimming swimming swimming".

Last night we have a great time together, didn't go anywhere, just go for Macdonald for dinner and back home we got gift exchange within our family members, this is yearly affair, and i bought some gifts for the boys too and a X'mas cake with some candles which they love to sing "happy birthday" and blow the candles. hahahahaha..X'mas cake with candles and with "ha de de to u" this is the way they said happy birthday!

Here i would like to wish everyone Merry Merry X'mas and Happy New Year!!!!


p/s: sorry this post is a bit out of title. hahahahaha

12 comments:

huisia said...

Don't worry, they will catch up their language very soon..

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Angeleyes said...

Merry Christmas to you Annie!!!!

Mummy to QiQi said...

Time flies huh...Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

mybabybay said...

Blessed Christmas and have a great year ahead!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Twins yet character so different eh? Wah, Cruz can take curry? So keng hor!
Here's wishing you Happy Boxing Day :)

mama of 2LittleFellas said...

so interesting, the twins have different characters and preferences..... that will keep you occupy and YOUNG for years ahead.

MERRY ChriStmas and HAPPY new YEAR to you and family!!

Sweetiepie said...

wah!yum yum christmas cake..happy new year to you and your family.

mumsgather said...

Happy New Year to you too!

Sweetpea said...

hey hot mama... merry christmas and happy new year!

Lemonjude said...

The cake is very nice...

Happy new year to u...

jazzmint said...

merry xmas & happy new year

Jacss said...

can see that lil cruz is d more cheeky one...in twins, surely 1 will be more outstd'g than d other!

u have a similar scenario with us too...my boys still 'consistently' crawl up to our king size bed from their bed on the floor at night!! the only difference is, they were in search of their dady instead of me...sob sob!!
imagine 4 of us squeeze in d bed...always ended up have sleeping pain, sigh!!!