Friday, December 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Twin's Dad



Happy bird-day to twin's daddy and also "my man". hahahaha. Didnt buy any present as i dont know what to buy and i'm very very busy! (Good execuse?)Hmmmmm, i dated him for a dinner tonight, but not sure he can make it or not. Well this cake picture, i "steal" it from one of the forward mail. Maybe will get him a small cake? Since he don't really fancy cake. Anyway, me & the two boys would like to wish him happy happy 36th big birthday!!

Not to forget, today is also my brother's wife Anita birthday,my mum use to said her daughter in law and son in law share the same birthday.If we will stay in the same town we will celebrate it together, that will be so great right? Laundryamah's prince Kieran birthday also fall on the same day and also it is Tracy the hot mama & grandma birthday too!!! Wow!!!!

Here i would like to wish my man, Anita, Tracy and Kieran have a wonderful birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday!! Happy Birthday!! Happy Birthday!!


8 comments:

www.keeyit.com said...

My dad birthday falls on 25 dec.. yeah also Xmas day.. I still not yet buy anything for him..

mama of 2LittleFellas said...

Happy Birthday to your man!!!
May you two love each other more n more everyday.

IMMomsDaughter said...

Happy Birthday to the Man of The House.

Jacss said...

here's a b'day wish for yr loukung!

eh, date him oredi somemore not sure whether can make it or not ahh...."pull ear" if he dare say not free....hehehe !!

anyway, hope d candle light dinner can spark back a bit of electricity ...lol :p

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Happy Happy Birthday to your man :D

Health Freak Mommy said...

I thot u bought this delicious cake for your man! Looks so yummy eh?

misha's mum said...

happy birtday to YOUR MAN :) hehehehe

Tracy said...

Tengkiu, tengkiu.

Wahyo, how I wish I had dat cake! Sooooooo yummy yummy looking leh.