Tuesday, January 29, 2008

He "warm" my heart



He = Cruz, my little monster, rascal. Yes i talk about Cruz again, because he is always cheeky and he always come out with funny things or idea that Fearles won't do or think. Is it always the young one will be more cheeky? I wan to said again, i'm not favouritism, i love both of my boys!

Cruz is loving, caring and observant, he observe what we do daily. When i came back from gym, he carry my gym bag, it's heavy and big, he pull the bag and put it in the room, and ask me to take off my shoe and put my shoe on the shoe rack. Morning, when two of them still sleeping and i don't want to wake them up, normally i will do my make up in my living room. Cruz saw a few times, because always he wake up early, and he will see how i put on make up and he will put some on his face too!!! If Cruz already wake up, he will know where i sit and he will on the light for me and also bring me the make up pouch.
When he or Fearles accidently "hit" or "knock" me, i always pretend i'm crying, he will be the one who ask " Why? Why? pain pain?" then he will use his hand to sayang me or he will go and take medicine and apply for me (mimic me). Now he learn a new word, "Sayang", when i said "sayang mummy" he will use his hand and put on my face and rub rub said "sayang mummy, sayang mummy" hahahaha..how sweet right? Fearles do this also.

When two of them not fighting, they can be very good buddy or good brother, hand in hand and bully me! Cruz more caring, always love his brother Fearles, when got things, he will call out to Fearles "kor.....kor.....kor.." but Fearles always don't answer Cruz, and this boy still don't give up call till Fearles answer him. Everytime when Fearles cough, he will run and get the small pail for his kor kor, as he know, everytime when Fearles cough, he will vomit! hahahahahahaha Even Fearles don't vomit, Cruz will still bring the pail for him. (I keep a small pail in the room just in case the boys vomit in the middle of night.)

Lately, Cruz start something new again, when i sleep with them, he will said "mummy, ooi ooi (sleep)" , at first i thought he want me to sleep with him, and normally i will sleep in between them. After i laid down, he still pat on his pillow and said "mummy, ooi ooi" i told him i already ooi ooi ma, he still making noise, only i find out is he want me to sleep face to face with him, and soooooo close to him. His hand will hug on my neck and he look at my eyes and sleep. hahahahaha Sound so romantic huh? Sometime Fearles will ignore us, sometime Fearles want me to hug him too. How? Mummy have to split two lo!
He also a little parrot now, love to talk and sing. He is very naughty now, when i feed him food, if he don't want anymore he will tell me " mummy, bow bow (full) " and pat his tummy and i know his trick. He love to sing " Ba ba black sheep" " Happy birthday" and "twinkle twinkle little star" and sometime will come out his own song, don't know what tune, and i can hear him sing "papaya, papaya, don don don, a ya ya ya" and i heard him sing one chinese song too "wu de peng yu" - "my friend" in mandarin, tune with "three blind mice" maybe he learn that from the nursery.

So how can my life be boring with this two rascals?




14 comments:

jacss said...

geee...why mumy explaining...on d "favouritism part"...no need justify wan, unless....hahaha!!

for sure cruz is a more caring one...no wonder mumy's heart melt lar...think he must be inheriting your genes more, no?

yes, d younger one is always d "ku leng jing kwai" one!!

janicepa said...

aiyo.. so "lum" wan .... i read oso i melt already ...

Health Freak Mommy said...

Yup, life is never a dull moment for us mommies with toddlers. We will miss these days when they are all grown up and ready to leave their nest :(

Sasha said...

cruz always the LUM and romantic guy but fearles is always the macho macho type. Not bad Annie U have 2 sons with 2 different character. How to be bored?

Sweetiepie said...

you have such a sweet boys.Our child act with funny action already melt our heart.

etceteramommy said...

They are such sweeties. Cruz.. omg.. the pillow part.. my heart melts too. "ho lum" :)

jazzmint said...

aiyo..so sweeet...but sometimes i vy sked they come so close, me almost jatuh fr the bed LOL

Mummy to QiQi said...

so sweet your sons... :)

wonder what i m going to get this round!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ahhhh..i think your favourite is Cruz leh...hehehehehehe.

The New Parent said...

Hi AQ--OK, is that unusual creature that your little one is riding on in the photo moving or standing still (smile)?

laundryamah said...

so the lum sei lor!! haahahaha...clever boy Cruz!

simon said...

so cute... is that 1 utama?

IMMomsDaughter said...

Awww....your boys are such sweeties. I'm sure mommy's heart will melt at their antics.

mama of 2LittleFellas said...

"lum sei loh" . so interesting. twins and yet with totally different characters. with the two boys - your life will never be boring again!