Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Joke for the day!

This is a real joke! It happen last Friday. My mum was in town, she arrived last week, she call me on Friday morning, tell me my maid make a big "scream" or a big "jump" over a rat! She running up and down on the sofa and running in and out my room telling my mum, there is a rat or something outside at the living room. She can't tell properly nor speak in proper english so my mum thought that is a rat. My mum went outside with her, and saw a "little tail" underneath the sofa, because the sofa is so so old, and got some hole behind, and that "little thing" is hiding inside. My maid use a small wood, try to "dig" it out, but unsuccessful, my mum entertain my maid for a little while, she went back to the room and rest and don't bother her.

After a while, she saw a big "BOMBA" (fire brigade) park in front of our house, she is thinking, which house got fire ar, and why the Bomba is in front of the house ar. She continue reading the magazine, and don't bother, but she heard outside at the living room it's so noisy, and like they moving the sofa here and there, like having a big "war" outside, and yet she still don't bother (salute my mum lei) hahahahahahahahahaha

Till late afternoon, just before i came back from work, she got the whole story and tell me, actually there is a SNAKE in our house, and my maid got freak out, so ask for my mum help, but my mum don't know what she is talking about, and i think she went and tell my 2nd SIL and show her, so my SIL (hub's 2nd brother's wife) go and call the "BOMBA" (fire brigade)for help! muahahahahahahaha.. Less than 2 minutes the "Bomba" is already at our house and there came in four big size and macho and handsome and tall fire fighters (according to my SIL) with their glove on and preparing themselve to catch the big "king cobra" at our house! Who knows they only saw a "small tiny" snake, and one of the fire fighter just one step on the snake, there go, the snake said "bye bye" and gone to heaven. The fire fighter pick up the snake and show my SIL and said "oh..this snake is dangerous!" hahaha..I don't know he is being "sarcastic" or it's really dangerous. All the neighbours are standing at the roadside and see what is happening, after the show over, the fire fighters went out and show the "audience" what they had catch!

I had a good laugh after hearing what my mum and my 3rd SIL told me, i said should have take the picture so i can post it up here and share with u all! Actually i didn't know fire bridgade did do all this till that day, and hat's off to my SIL for her brave and calmness to call 999 for help.

17 comments:

Sasha said...

EEEEEE WHY GOT SNAKE WAN???

But then if i see also i will scream la. I sked snake and worm wan!

But yr SIL damn cool! i like.

Jacss said...

hahaha what a joke but but then, actually very 'geli' also lar, snake woh!!

i don't know what i'm going to do also if i happen to bump into one...scream is for sure but now i know i can call 999, great for sharing!

eh, u didn't tell finally what was yr mom's reaction knowing it was actually snake....hahaha?

Blur Angel said...

Miss Annie , please please please please please please....

Vien said...

And the funny thing is, your mom didn't even bother to check out the commotion. Eh, like that very dangerous leh..ur mom needs to be more alert next time.

Giddy Tiger said...

I say better safe than sorry...

jazzmint said...

wow hahaha.....small snake oni eh :P, bomba must be dissapointed :P

Sweetiepie said...

OMG,the house got snake?Why the snake can get into the house ah!In this case i also donno what to do..never thought to call bomba..luckily the maid saw it or else who knows the snake might hurt someone in the house.

etceteramommy said...

Hey your maid not that sotong leh. She spotted a snake. Arrgh.. I cannot imagine if the snake went unnoticed and somebody sat on the sofa. Phew.. close.

janicepa said...

ya wor.. how does the snake got into the hse eh ?? *scratch head* at the same time.. scared..

Anonymous said...

If is me " Eat my broom stick " wait till the bomba come maybe it just a little bit too late

Health Freak Mommy said...

Muahahaha... that's really hilarious! Eh, Chinese say that if a snake enters your house, this means good luck !

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah so good the fireman...i thot they only work after u pay them...solly lah hear a lot of negative stories.

glad no more snakes...too bad no photo la.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh man...really funny and also quite dangerous la. If I were your maid, I think I pengsan already. You think i can call bomba to catch lizards too? I am terrified of them..hahahaha.

laundryamah said...

wah 2 minutes?? must b your area a lot of big shots la cannot be late one...the last time we saw a python and called the bomba they came like half an hour later! the snake also gone dunno where la!

mybabybay said...

I hate snakes too. No matter how small the snake, I think I will call BOMBA too.

mama of 2LittleFellas said...

i didn't our bomba is so efficient and neighbourhood friendly.

Julian said...

Actually it is the bomba's job to do it. They can also remove bee's nest as well... good for them also lah.. not all the time got fire mar... hehehe