Friday, January 18, 2008

My boys had grown up

Just a note for myself to remember. On Wednesday night (16/1) brought my two boys for hair cut. Thought they will cry and want me and kakak to sit together with them to have the hair cut. Before going, i tell them, mummy going to bring u two for hair cut ok? They nodded their head, put on their shoe and go into the car.

Upon reaching the indian barber shop, they went in and request the uncle they want to sit on the chair. I and my maid put them on the chair, and they sit there quietly, and the barber put the plastic robe on them and start the hair cut. Wow!!! I have a good laugh and happy, because finally my boys had grown up, they like hair cut, no more crying and no more want us to sit together with them. I remember for the previous visit, even though they don't cry but they want me and my maid to carry them and sit on our lap to have hair cut, and the earlier one together with daddy, Fearles want daddy to carry and Cruz can sit on himself. This round both of them sit quietly and not showing any fuss and finish the whole hair cut session! Bravo my two darling boys!

4 comments:

Jacss said...

aunty also clap clap clap....good boys!!

IMMomsDaughter said...

Bravo to your twins ;)Mommy senang liao

mama of 2LittleFellas said...

bravo to your twins. clap clap. bigger boys now.

wHOisBaBy said...

wah sure grown up. big boys now!