Tuesday, January 22, 2008

One year older lo...


1. mummy with her two princes.
2. Banquet
3. Three naughty aunties - Vivian, Catherine and Koh
4. this is a must try "hot chocolate cake" !! Once u have order hv to wait for 15 mins to be served.


Who is one year older?? Me lo! Today mark my 3x birthday, getting old. :(

No celebration, just a normal day for me, beside than receive a lots sms & msn messages from my dearest friends and blogger mummies, thanks so much!!

Received an earlier birthday present from this leng lui meh meh, a lovely dress! I can't wear it and take picture because too "sexy" hahahaha, will post the lovely dress pictures later. Last sunday, received another surprise from my two friends and my online biz partner Vivian. They are naughty! One of them call me two weeks before told me she want to come over to my house on Sunday, i ask her why ar? She didn't answer me, after that i ask her "you want to come and see the clothes is it" She said " ya ya" and she will bring two more friends to come. I didn't suspect, as Vivian "pretend" don't know anything, she told me she will look for me on Monday night, she want to take some stock - "clothes" from me and i need to return her something too. Till Sunday, they came, first i only saw Catherine ( my ex colleague cum good friend, that she call me two weeks before) and i didn't see the car, i thought she is coming with her husband and friend, i told her ask her hub to drive the car inside the house, she park the car at a side which i can't see clearly. Came down, there Vivian and Koh (my ex colleague cum good friend too)!!!!! I open my eyes so big, it's really surprise me! Pass me the present and ask me to get change and they buy me lunch. Bring my two boys together and leave the maid at home, we go Banquet at Bangsar Village to have late lunch. They know i fancy the dessert at Banquet very very much. hhahahaaha..They are really thoughtful!!



1. Fearles
2. Cruz, new posing, mummy teach one. hahahaha
3. Fearles want to be ultraman.
4. Yikes, apple juice sour.
5. one more sip
6. hmmmmmm..so nice, i love it.
7. what is this?
8. neh....
9. Cruz " i also want to be ultraman!"


We yak and eat and my boys mess around for nearly two hours, sent my boys back home to get them have nap and i go out shopping with them! This is the first time, we four ladies can shop together! We go Bangsar area to check out all the boutiques, didn't get anything for myself, because me too fat to fit into those nice dress, only window shopping for myself.



1. Oven baked butter cod fish
2. Nasi lemak
3. Garlic fried rice
4. Chicken Casserole

While i'm typing this, i received another surprise! Lucky my heart still can take this kind of excitement. When i answer the door, (because our office can't see outside who is coming, only through intercom) I said "hello", and i heard someone said "i'm looking for Annie" I said "Annie"? He said ya, I ask "where u from?" He said "from xxx florist" I open the door, and i saw a familiar face, the despatch boy i know him, because i use to order flower from that florist and my hub sister use to work at that florist too. What surprise me is who will know my new office address? I didn't tell anyone, and the flower and gift is from my hub's sister and my hub's brother's wife! They don't even know what company i'm with and needless to said the add. They only know i work in this building.

Hmmmm..writting so much, must be wondering what my hub buy for me. I'm glad that he "finally" remember yesterday. hahahaha . Maybe someone hint him? I told myself i will not hint him anymore, if he can't remember is ok, anyway no celebration , no candle light dinner. At least my hub did ask "what u want for ur present?" hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaha..Actually i want to tell him, i just want surprise.

This morning when i wake up i very bad, i ask my boys to wish me "Happy birthday mummy!" Of course they will said " a dada mummy" so i have to tell them word by word " Happy " "Birthday" "mummy"! LOL

25 comments:

Sasha said...

FIRST???!!!!

EH take pic la...


Wah nowadays always use mosaic ah...

Wah yr cruz ah..drink the drink so so NICE like dat..

So what did yr hub give u jek???


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!!! WISHING BEAUTY AND HEALTH..AND GOOD BUSINESS TOO!!!!!

mama of 2LittleFellas said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

lots of surprises from people that care for you. put a spark on your special day.

lots of love.laugh always.live good!

laundryamah said...

Happy Birthday to ya! Yeah what did ur hubby give u jek?? tell la...

nisha's mum said...

happy birthday to you!!!!!

hugs hugs

Ling That's Me said...

happy birthday to u !! may u stay pretty and healthy always :)

khongfamily said...

Wahh...you definitely had a wonderful day on your birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!

mumbojumbo said...

wow..so many nice surprises for you eh...happy birthday! i had no idea it's your birthday!

jazzmint said...

happy birthday!!

Elly said...

Happy Birthday Annie!

etceteramommy said...

Aiyyoooooo... now only I got time to blog hop and you naughty ar.. didn't tell me this morning.

Happy Birthday dear!!!!

Sweetiepie said...

hapy birthday!you look great and pretty mommy!your kids are younger than mine so i guess i am older than you..hehe.Have a nice day!

Jacss said...

happy belated b'day leng lui mumy!!
hehehe...cruz boy has more funny expressions heh....like the no. 6 ... cheeky/cunning one!!

wow...wow...after saying so much, i think the most heart warming part was that "HE" remembered THE DAY.....huh?

so, next post.....share the present, ok?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Happy belated b'day to you! Hope you'll have many more happy birthdays :D
Where's that restaurant? The food looks good!

LiL'deviL said...

Happy birthday Annie! Although no celebration but I bet you're as happy with all the surprises you got. Can't wait to see the pic of the sexy dress!! ekkek...

Mummy to QiQi said...

oh Annie, Happy Belated Birthday to you!!!!

Wah..the chicken more than rice in the nasi lemak dish ler...

Sue said...

Happy Belated Birthday...

BTW, you where fat? Hahaha..not fat ler..

janicepa said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you ..

May you stay young and healthy and pretty too.. kekeke..

Angeleyes said...

wah wah... your birthday so fun!

mybabybay said...

Happy Birthday. So what did u get?

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hey...must post pic of the gifts lah. can't wait to see :D Glad you had a memorable birthday celebration.

wHOisBaBy said...

Happy belated birthday to you. How sexy is the dress? hehehe can't wait for the picture.

mommy of 3 angels said...

happiiii birrthday wor!

still so young & preeeetiiii!!

Hijackqueen said...

I'm so late. Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday to you!!! Stay young and sexy always, ya?

Annie Q said...

Thanks everyone for the lovely birthday wish! I feel so "kam dong" 10Q 10Q 10Q!

IMMomsDaughter said...

Sorry I'm soooo late, feel so guiltylah. Happy Belated Birthday. Hope you had a great one.