Saturday, February 23, 2008

My son's "PETS"

After reading this mummy blog, inspire me to write this post too. My sons got "pets" , and not the ordinary pet, it is a bit weird. Since young they already know this, whenever i'm in the kitchen i will feed their "pets", they are excited to see them around.

U must be wonder, why at my place got this kind of "pet", actually it belongs to our neighbour, notice beside my house there is empty house, beside the empty house there is one wooden house belongs to one of the indian, they stay there and they got a lots this "pets" and the pets like to loitering around the place. Ever since we renovate the house behind us, all the "pets" run away from their home and come to our house. My sons got to see them everyday, sometime the "pets" will wandering at our house compound, my sons will definetly give them a good chase till they fly every where and the shit from the "pet" also come out (got fright from my boys) and my boys will have a great time having fun and a loud laugh! *faint*

Every time my boys saw their "pets", they are so happy, they will call them. When i drive my car out, sometime their "pet" will "sit" on the floor or at the back lane, my car passed by, my two rascal just so excited and scream so loud. Morning sometime my boys refuse to wake up from bed, i will tell them, come mummy bring u to see your "pets", they will immidiate jump out from their bed. Now from the new bedroom, they can see their "pets" from the window. Before chinese new year, "pets" wife got give birth to few baby "pets", heard from my MIL it is about 4 or 5, so very soon, we can see the "pet" bringing their junior and running over our compound and with my two rascal chasing after them. *ALAMAK*!

Now, i want to introduce you my son's "PETS"!!! Their name is "coo coo"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.










This is the three "pets" that my sons love a lot! Their only "wife" is taking care the junior now. Maybe my sons born in rooster year, that's y they love rooster or chicken a lot????!!! hahahahahahahahaha

15 comments:

Sasha said...

ohhh this is weird pet. Hahaha kinda funny but as long as they dun attack ppl then ok la.

laundryamah said...

hahahaa..eh pssst the "pet" since came to ur place & shit somemore..catch & make soup la..very good lor...ma lai kai ma!

Blur Angel said...

as long as they don't fall in love with "kai" (prostitutes) in future then can already lo!!

jazzmint said...

hahaha..lucky my kids don't like the pet, cause i'm frightened of the pet :p

Sue said...

Hahaha...can have them for dinner...;P

jacss said...

yeah maybe yr 2 chicken little ...i mean born in rooster year has good 'fate/yuen farn' with these pets!!

if my boys see.......sure lari far-far away coz they r also "chicken boy" but the very pengecut type..haha!!

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah really kampung chicken ah...all i can think off is chicken soup....yummiii.

wah same year as elli too!

mumsgather said...

My neighbour also keeps some of those pets who sometimes jalan-jalan behind my house. Hahaha.

etceteramommy said...

If I see the pets in your house I am sure the first to run.. I'm very terrified of them.. esp those can fly. Scary la...

mama of 2LittleFellas said...

hahaha...lol
actually i wanted a chick as pet too. it's so cute- fluffy yellowy ball but then, they grow up too fast and not so cute anymore.

but hey, this is so cool. the kids chasing the chicken..very brave boys. i hope they don't slaughter the 3 pets one day...

Health Freak Mommy said...

I thought the pets were cats. I don't like chickens as pets, so dirty and always poo poo everywhere.

mybabybay said...

Nice pets to have, can eat too...:P

Sweetiepie said...

wow!i think my kidslove to play with the rooster.Kind of fun though!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

muahahhaa..so i guess your sons don't eat chicken anymore eh? heheheheehe.

mumbojumbo said...

hahah!
at first i thought your 'pets' were the stray cats at the back...!:)