Friday, February 22, 2008

Toilet training

I blog this before on their diaperless training two months ago. I stop for few weeks didn't give them training, as i'm busy and lazy.Till lately the school teacher told me, she start toilet train them and now they can tell the teacher they want to "shi shi" and "ngm ngm". Day time at the nursery, teacher didn't wear them diapers anymore, it still got some accident, but compare to when they first start, six pants in a morning down to one or two.

During weekend at home, also diaperless except when going out or they having their nap. Now when i bring them out "kai kai", once they feel like doing their small business they will tell me " mummy, shi shi toilet" i told them you just shi shi on ur pampers, but they refuse. *faint* I wonder will they confuse? Sometime i ask them must tell me when they want to shi shi and when they wear pampers i said never mind you just shi shi on your pampers, but they refuse they insists want to go to toilet and shi shi. This really save a lot on the diapers cost. Now, there is another big challenge is to wean them off the "jut jut"! I think this is real hard for me! :(

Some mummies give me suggestion give them shi shi at the toilet will be easier than sitting on a potty, i find it's true,they find it's interesting to pee in the toilet like an adult.

Good job boys!

17 comments:

Blur Angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blur Angel said...

Not only Good Job to the boys , Good Job to Mummy also for posting two Posts aday ! hahah..

ya dont confuse them la.. when they say SHI SHI TOILET , then shi shi toilet la... :) cannot SHI SHI on diapers!!

Happy weekend and enjoy snapping photos of hubby this Sunday k?

khongfamily said...

woww..good job, Annie! This Brae will tell me to put on diaper for him to shee shee...haiiii.

Sweetpea said...

NNOO!! of course they are confused! when they want to shi shi, you bring them shi shi. it's wat u want isn't it? mummy jangan malas :P but at least now all sorted out. good on you!

Malaika's mummy said...

I agree with sweetpea, you will confuse them, sometimes shi shi on the diaper, sometimes not.

ANyway, take your time. Hehe... as if I am very experience, I have just started toilet trained my girl.

etceteramommy said...

Hahaha...how about undress their diaper and get them to shi shi on the diaper :P

Sometimes emergency ma... like Dinah says, in the car how to find a toilet right?

Sweetiepie said...

LOL!my daughter also like that.When they start going to pee in the toilet they can't pee on the diapers.I did asked them to pee on the diaper when we were out but she seems can't do it.I guess your kids are grown up now.No longer using diapers.:)It's a good news!

jazzmint said...

good job..i'm sure in no time you won't need to spend money on diapers liao ;)

mybabybay said...

For big business, better train them to do it the same time everyday. Then you will not have a problem if go kai kai.

Health Freak Mommy said...

What u can do is put them on diaper pants. When they tell u they want to shi shi, just bring them to the loo.
On weaning off the paci, it's easier than you think coz I've done it and I thought it will be really tough as Aly was really a hard-core paci lover. It only took her less than a week to be completely weaned. I cut a hole on Aly's paci and bluffed her that the cockroach bit it :D

Mummy to QiQi said...

after more than a month of not wearing diaper at nite, qiqi made an accident last nite and wet her bed :(

Angeleyes said...

*sigh* I wonder when I'll reach this day...

Good job Cruz and Fearles!

Sasha said...

WAh very good! can u train my boy also?

Jacss said...

clap clap clap to both mumy & the boys!!
ya, once they have familiar going diaperless, it's not so ngam to ask them to shee-shee on diaper again...esp. in the car, u know what i did...mineral bottle lar!!
that is now a MUST-HAVE tool in the car....but then if girl, how ahh??

huisia said...

bravo to your boys, very soon mommy can save a lot of mommy for not buying diaper :)

wHOisBaBy said...

well done!! can wear underwear instead of diapers.

mama of 2LittleFellas said...

well done. Good job boys!!

yeah-la, sometime you ask them to pee in toilet and then sometime in their diaper..they will get confused-ler.