Monday, March 31, 2008

Holiday over

Holiday over lo, how time flies. Five days already, my boys still in their holidays mood, refuse to go to nusery. 1st morning , when I bring them to their nursery, two of them refuse to get down from the car, till I had to “force” them down, that of course with the crying, screaming. *sigh* really sad to see this, but I had “harden” my heart to leave them crying and rolling on the floor and see them holding the gate crying and see me leaving. *double sigh* 2nd day, Fearles is ok, with no crying, and Cruz still the same, hug me so tight and refuse to let me go, haih! 2nd day morning when I bring them to the morning market to buy breakfast, Cruz keep telling me “mummy, I don’t wan to go school” “mummy I don’t wan school”. After 2 days nursery, weekend again, stay at home with me, so today, back to nursery, start the “big drama” again. Aiyo!!

Fearles with cool & serious face expression


Cruz the cheeky

Ok, now back to my holiday story. My boys are excited when we reached airport, this is their third times taking flight, but I think this round they are more excited, maybe they had grown up and know what “airplane” is. I purchase “Express Boarding” ticket, so four of us board the flight early, and no need to queue, and we got sometime to snap some pictures too. The day when we went back, I saw AA is transporting “Williams” F1 car to KL, I’m too slow didn’t take the car’s picture, but I only manage to take the airplane’s picture, with some media people round there. Throughout the journey, two boys are just too excited, they never sleep, climb up and down touch the button and disturbing the air stewardess, adoi, I tell u…headache. We manage to get the front row seat since we board early, so at least they got some place to “walk around”. In the flight, there is also got one baby boy sitting behind us, and one toddler, they all come to our place and play with my boys, you said I “pengsan” or not? Quite impress with AA, we arrive 10 mins early than the actual time. Yuhoooooo…


1. excited wan to board the flight
2. two of them posing for me
3&4. AA that "transporting" F1 car to KL
5. Poh Poh (grandma) with two naughty grandsons
6. We are on board on this colourful flight.
7. Another pictures of poh poh with grandsons
8. Fearles
9. Cruz
10. Fearles & Cruz & their cousin Anson
11. All the hungry fishes
12. Fearles & grandma
13. Happily feeding the fishes

During our stay in Sibu, my boys definitely enjoy themselves to the max! Everyone pamper them, spoilt them, me is the bad person, who always scold and “beat”! My boys are just too mischief themselves, but sometime they can real sweet, especially Cruz, always “sweet talk” and “friendly” to everyone, even to stranger! I found that my boys had grown up so much, and they talk and sing a lot too!!! That is really “warm” my grandfather and my mum’s heart. We had an early birthday celebration for my grandpa where my boys will address him as “great grandpa”. We had two small birthday celebration for him, it is his 80 birthday this year. First night, me & my brother buying grandpa dinner at one restaurant, second night, is my uncle and my mum, grandpa prefer eating at home, we didn’t cook up a storm, but we order dishes from restaurant and pick up the food and had it at home. My boys of course happy la, because they can “show off” their singing skill! Hahahahahahhahahaahh


1. birthday cake for the second night celebration
2. me & my brother bought the 1st cake for the 1st night birthday celebration
3. Great grandpa with two great grandsons
4&5. Three great grandsons sing "happy birthday" song
6. a small family photos, some cousins are not around, as they are oversea
7-13. birthday celebration at home, with more candles on the cakes, three monkeys
are blowing the candles happily.

This time, manage to bring them to have a quick boat ride, good experience for them, and they are so happy, finally they can sit on a boat and know what boat is. Bring them to one of the park to feed the fish too. It rains almost every evening, so no chance to bring them for a walk in the park. Overall, we eat a lot!! First time I see Cruz so love “curry”, there is one night, one of my mum’s cousin buy us dinner, they order curry fish head, and Cruz eat two bowl of rice with curry gravy!! On the other hand, Fearles love “mee” more, he eat a lot “mee” but not the famous “kampua” mee, which his mummy loves a lot, and everyday must eat one bowl.


1. This is where we had the boat ride
2. on the way up to the boat
3. Cruz exciting looking outside the window
4. Fearles with his usual cool face
5. This is inside the boat, it's all full, i took it when everyone had left
6. Fearles with my brother's wife (SIL), pretty huh? ;)
7. Anson & Cruz
8. this is the view outside the boat

Now we are back, my mum & my grandpa miss the boys most. Hope I can bring them go back more often. Let the pictures tell the story.


1. Cruz proudly show that he can make "V" sign
2. another picture of Cruz
3. Fearles doing some silly faces
4. Fearles yawning, he is tired


This picture taken while we are back in KL.

Waiting for daddy to pick us up, with tired face.

17 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ooo..nice photos. looks like a fun holiday. wow..the boys still have a great grandpa? that's cool :D btw, what's a kampua mee? like wanton mee? you know how to cook it ah? *wink wink*

Blur Angel said...

leng lui , never ta pau for me ar? miss u ...

jazzmint said...

wah...looks like a great holiday

Mummy to QiQi said...

wah....Annie, shiok balik kampung wor!

etceteramommy said...

Can see the boys were happily blowing the candles on behalf of great grandpa. Wishing great grandpa, "san yat fai lok" :D

Hope they'll get used to the school routine again. It's heart breaking to leave a (not to mention two) crying babies behind....

vien said...

no wonder u went back...it was for your grandpa's bday. eh, my grandma is same age as your grandpa..she's celebrating her 80th bday this yr too. too bad we can't go back.

EstherL said...

Ooi, u make me miss 'kampua mee' sooooo much.....

jacss said...

wow...i can see you guys having a real good time, it must be hard to leave after such bonding heh!!

wah...yr cruz oredi can eat curry... that's so early, sean only started like 4 years old but scot still can't take much!!

tai khung must have missed the boys a lot.....
now that AA so cheap, can go back more often lar...

Sasha said...

eh yr fearles looking more and more like yr hub esp with the cap terbalik.

And cruz love curry? WOW!

Eh looks like very happy happy holiday la...

Kampua mee? i pandai makan..u know how to cook or not jek? hehehe

janicepa said...

your parent must be very happy lor..
and great grandpa also .. kekeke..

and you must be very tired eh ..

IMMomsDaughter said...

Smart move on the express boarding. With kids, it makes our lives easier.

Why no pic of kam pua mee one?*drools* Must remind myself to take it this week.

laundryamah said...

wow u r superhero! can handle the boys on a holiday!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Wow, looks like a fun holiday. Eh, btw, why are your boys always wearing a bib ar? Do they dirty their t-shirts very often?

huisia said...

sound like you had fun holiday during your back home

Annie Q said...

mommy to chumsy: kampua mee ar, is a type of mee, a little bit like "wantan mee" but taste different, it's a must try if u're in Sibu. Almost every coffee shop will have "kampua" mee.

blur angel: ta pow taste not so nice lo. I miss u tooooooooo!!!

jazzmint: yea, happy holiday. :)

mummy to qiqi: Chin Nee, balik kampung always shiok. :)

etceteramommy: Thanks Yvonne!

Vien: no la, we go back not because of my grandpa's birthday, in fact his birthday is this month - April, since we are back so we celebrate it early. :)

estherl: i tot u also just back from sibu not long ago? one week earlier than me? so fast miss liao ar? hahahhahahaha

jacss: yea, i also surprise Cruz can take spicy food like curry and nasi lemak, he loves it a lot.

Sasha: Since baby time, Fearles already so so much look like his daddy la. hahahahha. I know how to "cook" kampua mee, but taste not good compare to those sell in coffee shop one. ;)

janicepa: yea..happy but tired :(

imm: hahahah, i didnt post the picture u already drools, if i post the kam pua mee picture, sure your computer all wet! Faster go and eat one bowl this week!

laundryamah: i'm not superhero, i still got one "blur sotong" to help me.

health freak mommy: my boys ar, they drool a lot, that's y i always wear them a bib, otherwise all their clothes will dirty and wet. :( U're not the only one ask me. hahahahah

huisia: yea, going home always is fun and happy.

Sweetiepie said...

wow!a nice holiday trip.Feel like having a holiday too.I guess the kids must be very tired after the long holiday.The other one still managed to make V sign huh..hehehe!Both of them are so cute.Emm!now i notice they aren't look alike eh.

Angeleyes said...

Wow! I'm sure your two boys had the most fun... time is always so short when we go for a holiday hor?

See, my 3 weeks ended just liddat...