Friday, March 07, 2008

little parrot said this


This little parrot getting more talkative lately. (Notice he still very like his "gun", "bolster" and "jut jut"?)
Last two day, after i came back home from gym, i had dinner at the old house, and i didn't see my two boys around, and i thought they are alerady back to the new house. Half way taken my dinner, my little parrot appear in the kitchen and told me this

"mummy, sum sum (my BIL's wife) bring playground"

I'm quite surprise he told me this. Even he can't mention the exact one whole sentence but i get what he means. Back to the new house, while i'm doing something in the room, he came in with a beach hat on his head, which belongs to his cousin one, he play with it and put it on his head. He sit on the chair watch tv and suddently turn to me and said

"mummy, handsome boy huh?"

At first i didnt get what he means, after asking him two times, what is that, he said again, "handsome boy"! hahahahahaahhaa, only then i get what he means, he want me to praise him "Handsome Boy" with his beach hat. I tease him, u're "ugly boy" he got so mad and keep telling me "handsome boy, handsome boy"! hahahahahahahaha


At one occasion, he accidently knock my nose, and i scream "arrrgggg", he ask " Y? Pain ar? want to put yau yau (medicine)? wait ar" then he run and take medicine and rub rub my nose, my funny boy!


Now he know one cantonese word "bin ko (who)?", he like to mimic me and said "bin ko, bin ko, bin ko" but with a funny slang.

9 comments:

jazzmint said...

haha u so bad say ugly boy LOL

Sweetiepie said...

Your boy boy also know what exactly handsome mean huh!hehehe!Sometimes i also tease mylittle girl too.:)

Health Freak Mommy said...

So bad this mummy teased him ugly boy. I know Alycia will surely be upset if I teased her and told her that she's an ugly girl.

jacss said...

he's definitely seeking for mumy's attention & acknowledgement more these days.......

and that photo of him (looking 'ngong-ngong' like that) very cutesy!!

laundryamah said...

wah so clever boy wor....kinda fun to engage in conversations with the lil ones hor??

Sasha said...

alah he look like u la. If he ugly then u mai..... Ngek Ngek Ngek. HANDSOME BOY LA! let me disturb him this sunday and say he is handsome boy and see how he react :)

mama of 2LittleFellas said...

haha. getting more interesting to communicate with this fella-hor?

huisia said...

hehe..more funny conversations will have soon.

jppmom said...

I feel so touch reading yer last para when u pretended to be in pain & he asked u in pain or not. He's so adorable..err..which twin is dis btw :)