Thursday, April 24, 2008

35 months old

Exact one more month, my two mischievous will turn 3. How time flies huh, my boys going to be a big boys soon.

They still naughty and active all the time, or even getting more energetic. They sleeping routine had change, afternoon nap 1 hour plus change to less than 1 hour, and night sleeping time, 8.30pm delayed to 9.30pm – 10pm. Even if I tuck them early on bed, two of them will talk and talk and sing till I always have to “threaten” them, don’t wan to sleep, mummy go “shower” or mummy “go outside” left u two sleep alone. Now they pick up that trick from me. Every night when I give “warning” ask them to stop talking and singing, I will count 1, 2, 3, now they will continue and said “1, 2, 3, I go outside!!” *roll eyes* I don’t know I want to laugh or I want to cry.

When two of them don’t fight, they can be so sweet to each other. Last night, while having dinner, Cruz throw tantrum, he thrown the chair on the floor, I beat his two little hands, he cry and I just leave him there and tell him, he is wrong, he cannot throw the chair. I look at him “fiercely”. Fearles stand at the side look at crying Cruz, he show his brotherly love, he take Cruz’s “security bolster” and beloved “jut jut” put on Cruz mouth and his hand, I look at this, I just can’t help myself and burst into laugh.

Sometime when I pick them up from the nursery, they either will fight in the car for the toy or fight for nothing, and I will so mad and scolding all the way home. Sometime they can be so good boys and sweet but most of the time they drive me up the wall. There is one incident, when two of them in the car, Fearles was pulling a fuss, and Cruz being nice, he quickly grab the “jut jut” and put it into Fearles mouth and pat on his head and said “good boy , good boy”.

On their 35 months, they have speed up their vocabs, but sometime with mixed vocabs, which will have English, chinese, or English, Malay mixed in one sentence. Cruz will said “Chanthay (my maid) “chong” – (make milk in mandarin) milk!” Yes, he is little bossy, sometime he will call the maid by her name! He learn from me!! Oooopppssss!! I’m showing the bad example!

Now two of them insists want to wear the cloth themselves and take off the clothes themselves too. Good to train them now, at least they can start wearing the clothes themselves. When my mum in town last week, I introduce underwear to both Fearles and Cruz, all the while I didn’t give them, just pants outside, since now they are fully toilet train, so I think is time to introduce under pants for them. Cruz start playing with his “bird bird” and show me when the “bird bird” stand, he find it is so funny! *pengsan* I always told him, cannot play with “bird bird” later “bird bird” got blood. Hahahahhahahahahhaha, what a lousy answer! That’s why I start introduce under pants to them. *faint*

This is a little update on them. Now I have to start planning their birthday next month lo.


Happy 35 months old, my two darlings!!






8 comments:

cbenc12 said...

i havent been here for a while and wah, suddenly see ur boys already grow up so much! =) n still so cute!

jazzmint said...

aiyoo..they are so cute leh..vy notty face eh.

haha playing with birdie, remind me of my boy, that day he saw his birdie naik he showed me the panic face hahahaha

Lemonjude said...

Their curiousity begin now...really test on us how to give then an answer...

Sometime really crazy ya...when they drive you up to the 'ceiling' (haha..not wall liow...2 monkeys can push up to top)

Sasha said...

haah play with bird bird no blood la..but bird bird will get flu and have pei thai only. muahahhahah

etceteramommy said...

Must be tough to tcuk two hyperactive toddlers to sleep. Me one already pengsan.. Hahaha....

Happy 35 months. Gosh.. you're right. Time flies!!!

janicepa said...

cruz really have that cheeky look !! while fearles look more like 'dai lou'

jacss said...

aduh mumy.....what a laugh i have with yr answer to the "birdy play"!

ehm ehm...many similar stories i read....'udr wear'....'birdy stand up'...'all d fights in d car'....& 'how they sometimes love each oth' !!!

happy early 3rd b'day!! great job to you too....

shooi said...

Wow 3 years coming! Big celebration, not just for them but for YOU! It has not been an easy 3 years.