Friday, April 25, 2008

8.2.5


This morning, while on the way driving to morning market to buy soya bean for my sons, all of a sudden, Fearles said “ 8 2 5 “! I was surprise, because he is reading the time on the screen!

All the while, I was worried about Fearles, he is not as talkative as Cruz, and he can’t pronounce the word clearly, only got the “sound”, he hardly speak the whole sentence, only 2 or 3 words. Not like Cruz, he is a chatterbox.

Last week, when I have a small talk with the teacher at the nursery, ask about my son’s progress there, the teacher told me, “Fearles is clever, he know A-Z “ when the teacher flash the card to him. I try to flash the card to him at home, but he refuse to tell me, hmmmmmmmm…. But this morning, he just said it out!!! Which really amaze me! I test him a few times on the number, he read correctly!! I ask him again, “ Fearles, what is this? - “ 8 3 0 “ “eight three zero” ha ha ha ha..i clap my hand and laugh!! I’m a happy mummy today.

Maybe some kids are smarter, maybe some already know how to recognize and read the numbering from 1-10 or to 100 which are much younger than my boys, but I still glad my boys did it, even though they are a bit slow.

Fearles, u bright up my day!!

11 comments:

Sasha said...

WHAT SLOW???????????

every children grow at own pace ok? no such thing as slow and fast wan.

And YAY FOR FEARLES!!!!!!!

etceteramommy said...

Kudos kudos to Fearles!

Sometimes the milestone may seem irrelevant to others but in mommy's eyes, they are equivalent to rocket science. I understand....

Julian said...

Ya lah each children develop differently one...

I have a almost 3 years old niece who still doesnt talk much but yet understands a lot of things..

mybabybay said...

I tot he was giving you 4D.

Mummy to QiQi said...

ini macam can be number liao...hahaha!

jazzmint said...

bravo bravo fearles

Krystal said...

Well done Fearles...normally the quiet one is the clever one...hehe...

Health Freak Mommy said...

Wow, your boy is really clever. I love surprises like this. Really makes my day.

laundryamah said...

hey!! that's not slow!! if that's slow then my kylie is lagi slow leow! alamak! ok ok will send her to school next year...i think they learn faster in school than at home..

jacss said...

yeh yeh...clap clap for fearles for making mumy's day!

looks like be a bit slower(like u claimed) also not bad wat....gave mumy double happiness, hehehe

Sweetpea said...

mummy, never assume a child of not knowing anything when he doesn't speak! so, be careful what you say around him :P believe me, i kena before. hahaha!