Friday, April 18, 2008

Finally...

Finally i went to the Fish Spa - Garra Rufa last night. Since my mum in town, i want to bring her to experience it too. Bring my two monkeys goes too, but since they are still young, they are not allow to put their little feet inside. My two boys also "chicken", i tease them, i want to put their leg down, they keep telling me "don want, don want!" hahahahhaha.

Two of them having so much fun running around!!! Suppose to be a quiet place and enjoy the spa, but my boys just make a big noise there. Till the pretty lady there keep telling me, ask the boys to sit down quietly, and she also scare they fall into the "pond".

I can said is a good experience, first is a bit "geli" and later u will feel like got some "electric shock" feel on your leg. The lady told us, this is cause by the fish saliva while the fish nipping on our leg. After the spa, my "dead skin" still got a lot, my skin not really become "smooth" hehehehe. If no experience before, should go for a try, no harm ;) 1/2 hour - RM38/=


view of the spa


this is where we sit


another view of the spa


my mum's leg, she got more fishes than me!!


my leg, got so little fishes only..

18 comments:

khongfamily said...

Haven't tried the fish spa yet even though I heard so much about it. Difficult to try when we have to bring two kids along...haiii..maybe next time when they are older.

etceteramommy said...

Interesting... I feel like trying but after looking at the number of fishes near your mom's leg, I kinda scared.

Oh... not bcos the fishes dont like you, maybe you don't have enough food (dead skin) for them?? Ngek

Health Freak Mommy said...

The fish also don't like my legs coz there were not many fish pecking on my legs :D

Malaika's mummy said...

look cool. will try it next time i am in kl.

mybabybay said...

Just the leg only? Wonder what happens if the whole body go in.

vien said...

So the skin still isn't smooth, huh? I thought it would be...cos that's what ppl (in the tv shows) said.

Eva said...

Wah ... looks geli ler but I want to try :P

laundryamah said...

less fish coming to u means u dont have much dead skin ma..good lor..hahahaha

Krystal said...

Nice nice...feel like trying too one day :)

jacss said...

saw d one in midValley & shall try it in time to come....it's too hot recently, haha!

luckily not too many ppl around the place...else yr boys lagi famous!! i'm sure my boys also will be d same but i'll get their feet into d pond to shut them up....hehe

Anggie's journel said...

nowsday many people go for this fish spa ... but the interior and the environment was cool and nice ...:)

giddy tigress said...

I really want to try this la...looks so exotic! They say the more fish on your feet, the more dead skin....I sure will have tons of fish on my feet wan..

mumbojumbo said...

looks damn geli la...:)

huisia said...

wow, really shiok...

Amei79 said...

Wow, recently the doctor fish is quite famous...how nice it would be if we soak our whole body inside the pool...:p

Mummy to QiQi said...

the place looks good wor...must be quite an investment to attract customers!

Sasha said...

u never try the whole body wan ah ? i think more syiok!

Lemonjude said...

Must go try once..