Thursday, April 17, 2008

My "I Want" Son



I don't know what up to my darling Fearles lately, everything he also "I Want" "I Want" "I Want"!! Which sometime really make me frustrated! Try to talk to him nicely, but he "challenge" me back, he want to see how patience i am. *sigh*

Like one of the day when i pick him up from the nursery, out of sudden he told me, "mummy, i want orange!", i said "Orange? Mummy don't have orange with me now, can we buy tomorrow?" There he goes, "NO NO NO!! I want orange, I want orange!" I have to force him into the car and just ignore him crying so loud in the car and drive back. Either he will ask for orange, cake, or just something that he "crave" for.

Sometime when on the way back, he will insists me to go and buy "mun mun" (food). Morning, when i sent them to school, in the car he will tell me "mummy, go buy "mun mun ya" if i said "no" he will start throw tantrum in the car. He will stop, till i really "miss" the turning to the market which i bring them to buy their "mun mun" in the morning. There another wailing start!!! My days always start with a sad morning. Ever since i came back from Sarawak holidays, my boys always refuse to go to nursery, every morning i have to pray hard hope i don't have to "drag" them into the nursery. Sometime, they will go down from the car happily and wave to me and said "bye bye!" Which give me a big smile on my face and go to work happily.

Lately he only want me to shower him, don't want his kakak to shower him, but when during sleeping time, he "insists" he wants his kakak!! Had been three nights he request kakak to put him to sleep. I feel so sad!! Even though i always said, good that they stick to kakak, so i can have some "ME" time, but no, i feel jealous!! Does this mean, Fearles think that i'm not love him, not give enough attention to him, but i always treat both my boys the same, equal love, no bias. Even punishment, who did wrong, who naughty, i will give a cane on the hand.

I don't know why Fearles become so demanding lately. Like last night when i brought him to supermarket to buy some grocery, he saw a small toy, i told him "no, no more toys, there is a lot at home" he told me "No, i want!" and give me a "challenge me stare"! This morning, after bring them to buy breakfast at the market, he want another toy, again the same answer from me, he start his "drama" again, cry, sit on the floor, kicking on the floor, follow by rolling on the floor!! Aiyoooo..is this the sign of "ending part" of terrible two stage??

Note to Fearles: mummy always love u, even though mummy always scold and smack you, because of your naughty and stubborn, but it always beat on you but pain in mummy's heart. U & Cruz is always mummy's darling, mummy love you two!!!

6 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oooooo....sounds so much like my ashley lah. i think it's the "tantrum three" stage :( all these rolling on the floor like the bollywood style is driving me crazy.

mybabybay said...

It is called the terrible two age. Be patience, it is definately a passing phase. But don't let them get what they want.

Eva said...

Aiyo,Annie ur lil princes really grow up already they look big boy now.Hehehe!sometimes hor I think they also don't know what's the actual meaning of the words as they know if they said it the mama or papa will give them watever they wan :D

jacss said...

annie, i know this is certainly aching....& i think most mumy has had at least a deal or two on this too so u r not alone, be patient esp. with twins, u just have to be extra careful dealing with attention!!

-ppl advised that we shd spend 1 to 1 kind of private time with each twin once in a while...maybe u can try that, ask dady to mind cruz while mumy bring fearles out for a meal & v.v.....for a maximum bonding+chat!!

-terrible starts at 2 but i believe it continues at least up to 5, doesn't just end after 2, so be mentally prepared for more challenge is good !!

etceteramommy said...

I wanna cry reading towards the end. It's like reading my own sad story. Esp when they misbehaves in public, really donno what to do.. give in or not give in?? Sigh...

All the best and... yea.. like you said, row row row our boat..

Sasha said...

my J also cry everyday when i send him to nanny and gace me the very sad look. Sigh.....