Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tired and fruitful wesak day *updated*


At Laundry Amah's house




testing out the water....(pic from sasha)

see my two princes are sooooooo njoy.......(pic from sasha)

Cruz and Kylie (picture from sasha)



We had a tired and fruitful wesak day. We (kids & me) wake up at 10am, while hub still in his dreamland. Even weekend, my kids the most late they wake up is 9am, 10am is the first time, so mummy also happy, because she can sleep a bit longer. Hahahahhaha

Give them milk, and let them watch TV, and I get myself ready, then prepare them as we need to attend a little girl birthday party, which is laundry amah little princess Kylie’s birthday. After getting the boys ready, then wake the big boy up and we leave the house around 11.45am.

Reach Laundry Amah house, we saw Sasha and her Big C and small C, we are the second guests, then follow by Barb, her hub and her princess Ashley. Laundry Apah is busy making sculptured balloons and entertaining the kids. Laundry amah also set up a blow up baby pool to let the kids play. My two boys is most happy one, they can’t wait, keep looking at the pool, I have to tell them to eat something before they play with the water. Reluctantly, take some fries and fish fillet, off they go to the pool. At least mummy got sometime to “keepo” and eating. Angie and her little prince Oscar, Dinah and her princess Ashley and little taukeh and Dinah’s hub who came later, we had a good chatand nice catch up. The birthday party ended with birthday cup cakes cutting and candles blowing. U know what, the most “shy” thing is after sing birthday song, as usual my boys real fast , Cruz blow off the candles before the birthday girl did!!!! Oh No!! I’m so shy! Very paiseh!! We have a fun time and so do the boys. They so tired, once in the car they doze off immediately. Amah, thanks for having us to the party.

On the way home, hub said want to get something from Tesco, there off we went to Tesco to get something for this week birthday party. After finish “shopping” at Tesco, we went home. Since I always “persuade” my hub to bring the kids to lake garden playground, I heard the playground at the lake garden is very HUGE! After we left Tesco, he said, ok, back home we change and bring the kids to lake garden playground. Tsk tsk tsk, full of activities, the boys are tired, but when they heard the word “playground”, their energy back again.

Unload the things that we bought, change the kids, then off we go to the playground. I tell u it is so HUGE!! There are so so many kids, maybe it is holiday, and me and my maid have to run after the boys scare they get lost. They are so so happy and so much to choose which one they want to play. It’s so coincident, when we reach there, I bump into my aunty – Esther with her son and her husband at the car park, she look at me and i look at her, we had a good laugh. This is my first time there, and she been there few times already, so she lead the way to the playground. In fact, two of us don’t have any chance to talk, because our kids are too busy running around.

We spent about 1.5 hours at the playground; my boys all wet and so do me. We went for dinner at Sentul, Cruz eat so much rice, he told me he wan to eat “mun mun” can see that he is real hungry after a good work out at the playground hahahhahah, on the other hand, Fearles are cranky again, due to he is tired and refuse to eat anything, after a few scold from me and ignore him, and some sweet talk finally he take some food.

On the way home, yes, they doze off again, and I didn’t manage to bath them because they are sound asleep! I wipe their hand and legs and body with body shampoo and water and change them. This morning they can’t wake up, me and my maid have to carry two of them to the car. They surely had a good and fun day!!!



*didn't take much picture at the birthday party*

Below is the huge playground that i mention, anyone wan to join me for another outing???



















we don't know this guy, he just posing for taking picture. :)

































they love this "unique" way of sliding down


they are into more "challenging game" now...


16 comments:

mybabybay said...

Wow play until the sun go down. Hrmm, I will take my children there when I go down to KL.

Mummy to QiQi said...

wah...first time i see such a huge playground...really can play until drop ler...

shooi said...

WOW what a nice playground. You folks are so lucky!

sue said...

Listen to your story me also feel tired edi *LOL*... bring the kids out whole day will surely wear me out, and I really dislike the playground as I will have to run after them and get all sweaty :S

Blur Angel said...

that che che said will bring us to playground but in the end she didn't! haha and where's our ice cream that she promised us? - say Fearles and Cruz

one day.. i'll buy u both ice cream ok??? - Min

Sasha said...

i see also i feel tired for u!

jacss said...

wow...didn't know that lakegdn got such big playground lor...will be our next hit i'm sure!

wah...i see yr boys so 'ganas' with some of d challenging games...

indeed fruitful day!
very tired ah??...but next will be yr boys' turn heh??

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow...really huge playground and lots of people. that slide ah....doesn't hurt the bum bum? so hard leh.

etceteramommy said...

Oooh.. I didnt know there's such a huge playground. Hmm.. maybe can go check out this weekend. :D

Annie Q said...

mybabybay: yes, u should bring ur kids there, sure they will love it!

mummy to qiqi: hahaha, me too! First time i see such a huge playground!

shooi: come, next time bring your kids there.

sue: now u're different ma, u're now pregnant.If i'm in your shoe sure it will wear me out too!

blur angel che che: yes, u didn't bring us to playground nor buy us ice-cream. hmmm..mummy said hor, cannot simply promise wor, if promise and didnt do it, the nose will grow long long long - msg from Fearles & Cruz

sasha: hahahhaha, u're pregnant ma, if u're not pregnant sure u will more energetic than me!!

jacss: i'm sure ur two princes will happy to see the huge playground too. Ya, my boys are "ganas". hahahhahaha

mommy to chumsy: that slide ar, not hurt the bum bum, is very smooth surface. hahahhaa, that's y my boys love it so much!

etceteramommy: oh..u're in town!!! Yes, bring Ryan there.

Health Freak Mommy said...

What a fun day. Eh, I would freak out if my gals were to slide down that dirty and sandy slide. And I would wake them up and make them bathe too! I'm a clean freak too, haha.

janicepa said...

i salute u la.. if me i died liao

laundryamah said...

wow so much energy!!! terrrrerr la.. thanks for coming all the way for the party! i "collapse" after everyone left..hahhaaha

mumbojumbo said...

you spent 1.5 hours at the playground??? wah....so patient :)

jazzmint said...

wah the park is really huge eh...must bring my kids there 1 day

wen said...

very nice and big playground indeed! where is it?