Friday, June 13, 2008

Little update on my boys


After my boys celebrate their 3rd birthday, I notice that, Fearles had out-grown so much. He like to draw a lot lately, he like to carry his mini doodle board, and start his drawing, he still not know how to draw, but he will draw something and told me, “mummy, I color the fish, or I color the shoe, I color the dog & etc. He can color it nicely, all inside the box; and Cruz don’t have that patience like Fearles, he will color all over.

One of the weekend when we out for dinner, Fearles ask for some paper, he said he want to draw, so get him some paper let them play with it. Daddy come with an idea, to draw those dotted line with 1, 2, 3, till 10, and pass to Fearles, to my amaze he can follow the dotted line and write from 1-10. Which all the while, I still think he can’t write. I start buying some books for them to practice.

My two boys, two character; Fearles quiet and think a lot, more mature thinking, Cruz, more cheeky and always got many tricks on his mind. Fearles more patience to do things, like coloring and writing, lately he also improve his vocab, he speak a lot, which some words I still not understand what he said, sometime he can be very stubborn too, when I correct him with the correct pronunciation he don’t want to accept. *roll eyes* Now he like to talk in a way, in between he will add “eeerrrrr…….” like we adults will think how to put in a nice way to talk, I find it real funny. He get a bit more active (naughty) now, smile and laugh a lot, can do more cheeky face expression to me when I stare at him, want to scold him.

At night, Fearles till want his kakak to put him to sleep and I will put Cruz to sleep. Before bed time, Fearles always will tell me, “mummy, I want kakak oi oi ya” sometime I will put up some “act” I will pretend cry pitifully saying “Fearles no more saying mummy, don’t want mummy” continue crying, he will quickly wake up and come to my bed and “sayang” me by stroking his hand on my face and said “sayang sayang ( he sleep on the floor mattress, Cruz sleep on the bed with me, Fearles got “ugly” sleeping style, he will turn 360, always midnight either Fearles or Cruz will cry when the other one overlap him) and he back to his own bed again. Midnight he will climb to my side sleep with me again, where me will be in the centre, and one side will be Fearles, one side will be Cruz. This is how we sleep till morning.

This is a little update on my two boys.

6 comments:

Sasha said...

Ah...sudddenly he pick-up. He's the quieter one but think alot. And Cruz is cheeky. So good u have 2 sons, and 2 different character. So no need to wish they have terbalik personality la.. cos u have both.

jazzmint said...

haha u so notty always tease ur boys LOL

etceteramommy said...

The feeling of being 'sayang' is so good eh.. on cloud 9.

I also tease my son all the time. But I greedy a bit. I make him stroke my head, big hug and a kiss me then only I 'forgive' him. Hehe.. you try.....

sue said...

Kids are very generous with their sayang :D I think all moms thrive on their kids' affection...

mybabybay said...

Hey they have no bibs and chut chuts too. Children, they grow up very fast!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Your boys are so cheeky! I notice they have really bushy eye brows eh?